Wyoming - corner crossing trespass case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    ^ The people running the public land departments are idiots. Why make a public park on property that doesnt have access?
    It isn't a public park. I'm not sure the specifics of this case, but it is mostly like BLM land or federal land managed by the Bureau of Land Management.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      That’s my take on it as well. I don’t understand the landowner getting bent out of shape over it.
      The piece of public land in question is prime elk hunting, and the landowner is selling elk hunts on it.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        It isn't a public park. I'm not sure the specifics of this case, but it is mostly like BLM land or federal land managed by the Bureau of Land Management.
        Poor choice of words on my end. I was thinking about specific public owned parks that dont have public access.

Still very against giving the public sector more power/control as they can mess things up worse than a women's checkbook .

Comment

Easement

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          You can absolutely be landlocked in Texas....there are many listings on the realty sites that are landlocked.

https://www.texasrealestate.com/memb...cked-property/
          If I understand correctly, if a landowner allows you access for a long enough period of time, it becomes a defacto easement. Anyone know how long that period of time is and what documentation you have to have?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

There is no more incompetent or corrupt outfit out there, than the BLM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
              Ive never understood how a private owner can land lock large parcels of public land. There should be an easement that the public has. jmo
              Money, politics and greed will get you most anything these days..

And yes for those doubting it, you can 100% definitely be "land locked" in the state of Texas..

Comment

Working...
              X