No announcement yet.

Stolen Valor scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand this one bit. The lies will catch up to you. They always do.

Comment

I think some real veterans should go knock on his door and give him the beating he deserves after talking to them he should want to go turn himself in and come clean. Anybody that falsely claims to be a hero deserves nothing less than a good beating and some public shame

Comment

Crap I forgot I take my hat off and sincerely think all y'all who have served, be blessed and safe

Comment

Since this thread is up again I'll provide what little update there is.

Our Board of Directors as predicted sent out communication that they are aware of the allegations and they must deal with it privately. The accuser sent out a challenge for a meeting for both sides to present evidence and offered that if he is proven wrong, he would make a public apology and leave our community. He also claims the linkedin page for the accused as been removed and that the vehicle sporting the Navy Cross license plate is also gone.

I'm still withholding judgement and watching but it would seem to me like the guy being accused could have squashed this really quickly if he was legit.

Comment

Stolen Valor scammer

He gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Ætheling; 05-04-2022, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
              Yes, I'm hoping this guy is legit as I never wish ill on anyone and probably should not have shared this yet. It would be truly bad to call someone out who is the real deal but like I said, the documents posted on our member board are compelling. At the very least, that DD214 shows him an E5, not an officer!
              Just a FYI for those that don't know. E-5 is a Petty officer 2nd class. Not a Commissioned Officer.

Comment

Since this thread is up again I'll provide what little update there is.

Our Board of Directors as predicted sent out communication that they are aware of the allegations and they must deal with it privately. The accuser sent out a challenge for a meeting for both sides to present evidence and offered that if he is proven wrong, he would make a public apology and leave our community. He also claims the linkedin page for the accused as been removed and that the vehicle sporting the Navy Cross license plate is also gone.

I'm still withholding judgement and watching but it would seem to me like the guy being accused could have squashed this really quickly if he was legit.
                I've been watching this unfold on social media, like you have. I think there's too much smoke to be no fire, at this point. If this stuff wasn't true, you figure he'd be talking to anyone willing to listen to clear his name. That hasn't happened yet that I've seen.

It's better than Tiger King!

Comment

What kind of dumb **** thinks he's gonna get by with this kind of thing?

I forgot that you are in Pecan...that place is like real life facebook, and he's got to live there...idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    What kind of dumb **** thinks he's gonna get by with this kind of thing?

I forgot that you are in Pecan...that place is like real life facebook, and he's got to live there...idiot!

Whats Pecan?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie182 View Post

It's better than Tiger King!
                      hilarious

Have you also noticed that any mention of it has been scrubbed off Next Door?

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        Whats Pecan?

Pecan plantation in grandbury tx
                        It’s a Payton place of DFW area

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                          Whats Pecan?

Pecan Plantation is a large subdivision/private community on the Brazos River below Lake Granbury Dam....it's also the biggest gossip pit in north Texas.

Comment

Turn him over to Don Shipley, he lives to take these jerks down.

Comment

hilarious

Have you also noticed that any mention of it has been scrubbed off Next Door?

Yeah. Sounds typical for ND though.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                                Turn him over to Don Shipley, he lives to take these jerks down.

I believe he was contacted by the guy investigating all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X