No announcement yet.

Stolen Valor scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well shoot! I thought this was going to be another dump on texansfan thread!!

Comment

What a ****. I know two (real) SEALS and neither of them ever volunteer their occupation, no stickers, etc. I’m glad this guy is getting outed.

Comment

He does have a DD-214 meaning he is a real veteran. More a case of outlandish exaggeration than stolen valor, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
          Service members exaggerating their service is more common than you may think………. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Ain’t that the truth. I’ve met my fair share of Vietnam Nam vets who are younger than me. The war ended while I was in basic.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
            He does have a DD-214 meaning he is a real veteran. More a case of outlandish exaggeration than stolen valor, in my opinion.
            Even a DD-214 can even falsified.
            Check out this pos, Sarah Cavinagh.
            PROVIDENCE, R.I. – A Warwick woman who is alleged to have (1) fraudulently claimed to be a wounded United States Marine Corps (USMC) veteran and recipient of a Purple Heart and Bronze Star, and (2) schemed to collect hundreds of thousands of dollars in veteran benefits and charitable contributions, was arrested today by federal agents and made her initial appearance in federal court in Providence, announced United States Attorney Zachary A. Cunha.

Comment

I thought about joining the Seals.
              Until boot camp. When I heard'em running down the street at 0300.
              Carrying a telephone pole over their heads...In a driving sleet storm
              at Great Lakes Ill. I went back to my rack. Went back to bed. And laid
              to rest, any thoughts of becoming a Seal. I settled for Sailor instead. .....

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post

Not everyone that served has a DD214. I signed in ‘93 and got discharged in ‘95 due to Clinton cutbacks and feet problems. If you were in the reserves the whole time you don’t get a DD214 is how I understand it.

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

91cavgt, I don't think you are correct sir. If I am not badly mistaken, all services do DD-214's. If you did not get one during your discharge you can request a copy through the VA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        Service members exaggerating their service is more common than you may think………. Lmao.

Ya know, I've been out for 28 years now and to this day I've still not met a vet who was a cook, mechanic or typist.

Comment

I was an Electrician.... Does that count ??
                          btw-- in boot camp, I was the non-qualified swimmers clerk, during service week, cause' I could type.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                            Ya know, I've been out for 28 years now and to this day I've still not met a vet who was a cook, mechanic or typist.

[emoji23] UH-1 / OH-58 mechanic

Comment

Is his handle Voodoo on TBH?
                              Last edited by kae006; 05-02-2022, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X