No announcement yet.

The famous Rocksprings jackrabbit lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well were a few weeks in gun season.... heres an update of whats been killed so far....
    Attached Files

Comment

all of these are bow kills except for that dang aggie had to use a smoke pole to get the job done lol.... there have been another 7 pigs this season i do not have pictures of but will keep updating

Comment

Cool! Rut kicking on at all?

Comment

Do you happen to know how much the Aggie's hog weighed? That is a big pig.

Comment

check his hindquarters is bout as close to rut as ive seen
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
              Do you happen to know how much the Aggie's hog weighed? That is a big pig.
              250 on the dot

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                250 on the dot
                Wow!!!

Kas they should be coming into rut any day now. The last 7 years has always been this week or next week. This was 12 miles North of 41 on 377.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                  Wow!!!

Kas they should be coming into rut any day now. The last 7 years has always been this week or next week. This was 12 miles North of 41 on 377.

I’m thinking the week after thanksgiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That B&C paper and sheep are amazing. Sad it’s rotting away in a cabin like that.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      That B&C paper and sheep are amazing. Sad it’s rotting away in a cabin like that.

Yes and no the landowner has had the property in the family since 1902 I believe. He wants all of his stuff original even if it mean rotting. We offered to get em fixed up and before the sentence was over we were shut down. I kind of admire it honestly 70+ years old in the same house he was born in no tv no ac a couple light bulbs…. An older way of life

Comment

Yes and no the landowner has had the property in the family since 1902 I believe. He wants all of his stuff original even if it mean rotting. We offered to get em fixed up and before the sentence was over we were shut down. I kind of admire it honestly 70+ years old in the same house he was born in no tv no ac a couple light bulbs…. An older way of life

Pretty cool for sure.

Comment

Headed out Sunday night to go to the deer lease looks like it’s gonna be some pretty weather… lookin to finish off my doe tags and maybe some pigs or bonus animals!

Comment

Cool! We will be going out there on Tuesday. Neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by BCoop27 View Post
                              Cool! We will be going out there on Tuesday. Neighbors.

Which side?

Comment

Which side?

North west. Cooper

Comment

Working...
                                X