The famous Rocksprings jackrabbit lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
    Yeah, I figured that. Just didn’t know if it was because of the head sitting out like that or a late recovery.

Gotta work on your crew’s LDP skills, lol. Head on a bucket is pretty weak.

Also, they might want to place a tag on that bad boy before green jeans finds them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I don’t know the whole story yet just speculating… and yes their picture sucks! I’m trying to keep this thread up to date and that’s the best they can do?!

Comment

Yeah, I figured that. Just didn’t know if it was because of the head sitting out like that or a late recovery.

Also, they might want to place a tag on that bad boy before green jeans finds them.

No joke

Comment

Well got an update on what happened to the nose… apparently they weren’t paying attention and the ranch hands dog thought the nose was a chew toy… guess it’s good he only doing a euro… I can’t help they don’t pay attention or suck at taking pictures

Comment

My money is on the guy that trailered in the stand upright with 1 strap earlier in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhorn95 View Post
            My money is on the guy that trailered in the stand upright with 1 strap earlier in the thread.

Lol that woulda been perfect! But no this was one of two out of state guys

Comment

Tags are for the carcass, they stay with the meat.

Comment

Young stud Hope no one shoots him

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                  Well got an update on what happened to the nose… apparently they weren’t paying attention and the ranch hands dog thought the nose was a chew toy… guess it’s good he only doing a euro… I can’t help they don’t pay attention or suck at taking pictures

I never realized taking pictures of dead deer was such a big deal. I only do it when people made me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                    I never realized taking pictures of dead deer was such a big deal. I only do it when people made me.

It helps for keeping track of what’s actually been shot just for record and especially on a thread like this where we are literally starting from scratch it’s just neat to see

Comment

Come on cold front! Can’t make it up till next weekend but so far weather says high of 72 and rain in the morning!! Lil Debbie might bite the dust if he slips up

Comment

very Nice!

Comment

Guys.. I’ll be starting an official waiting list for this lease for next year… if you’ve been following along and are interested pm me and I will put you on it…. This won’t be a first come first serve place we will probably all talk to each person to make sure we are on the same wavelength and have a common goal… no this isn’t a “trophy lease” but we do want to get bigger dear and improve the heard… simple rules such as no deer under 4yrs old for now etc
                          Good luck this weekend! Here’s a young stud!

Comment

Amazing what 24 hours can do

Comment

Comment

Awesome pics! Your motivating me to get down to the lease myself!!

Comment

Working...
                                X