meat thermometers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I still haven’t made that jump..[emoji51]. I keep telling myself I need a RecTeq but I’m afraid I’d never use my stick burner again. [emoji41]
    You would.

Comment

Inkbird 4 probe

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        I’ve been happy with Meater
        I liked it for the distance, but hate that it is cloud based and the emails I would get after every cook.

I use the built in option on my newer PitBoss now.

J

Comment

meat thermometers ?

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          You would.

I would use my stickburner still?[emoji41]
          Last edited by Smart; 04-29-2022, 10:28 AM.

Comment

My Maverick is almost 10 years old, and no complaints so far. When it's time to replace it, I'm going with Meater, based on my research.

Love my Thermapen, though!

Comment

Here is the Insta-read handheld I use the most. Honestly I have 5-6 of them (different brands) between the house and deer lease but I always reach for the Thermopro at each place. BBQing or grilling. Helluva price on them right now too.

Limited-time deal: ThermoPro TP19H Digital Meat Thermometer for Cooking with Ambidextrous Backlit and Motion Sensing Kitchen Cooking Food Thermometer for BBQ Grill Smoker Oil Fry Candy Instant Read Thermometer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XXSYLL8...D64WCRNSBCFVMR

Perfect timing. Just ordered 2. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i have a termo pro for spot checks and a Meater for long cooks ..as well as a thermo pro wireless so far all work fine

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                  I have a thermapen and really like it.
                  That is the best you are going to find.

If this is pricey for you, you can go for a thermopop. Main difference is that it will take a few seconds to complete a reading. They are 40% off right now.

Specializing in cool, unique and professional temperature tools. Super-Fast thermocouples, thermistors, infrared thermometers, data logging and more.

Comment

Here is the Insta-read handheld I use the most. Honestly I have 5-6 of them (different brands) between the house and deer lease but I always reach for the Thermopro at each place. BBQing or grilling. Helluva price on them right now too.

Limited-time deal: ThermoPro TP19H Digital Meat Thermometer for Cooking with Ambidextrous Backlit and Motion Sensing Kitchen Cooking Food Thermometer for BBQ Grill Smoker Oil Fry Candy Instant Read Thermometer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XXSYLL8...D64WCRNSBCFVMR

Follow up. Ordered Friday delivered Friday. Cooked Friday night and Saturday. My grilled chicken is always good but with this thing it was way better.
                    Steaks on Saturday and Thermopro was perfect. What a great find and thanks for the recommendation. Will make great Christmas gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                      Follow up. Ordered Friday delivered Friday. Cooked Friday night and Saturday. My grilled chicken is always good but with this thing it was way better.
                      Steaks on Saturday and Thermopro was perfect. What a great find and thanks for the recommendation. Will make great Christmas gifts.

Very nice! You're welcome! And yes they do!

Comment

Working...
                      X