Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
    I get it and thats why I say “why bother”. If I can drink something 100
    proof that is smooth, why bother with crap. Then again, I’m subject to drink Keystone Beer.

The absolute best thing about Tequila is most especially for diabetic folk, the agave’s sugar metabolize similar to sweet potato.

LOL.......Don't be knocking them KEYSTONES I've had more than my fair share over the years. I'm not huge tequila guy typically.....I reserve it for shooters. If I'm on liquor it 9 times out of time some type of whiskey

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
      Casamigos is what I usually buy. Tequila drinkers can be pretty picky, I feel like this is always a crowd pleaser.
      Solid buy here. I have yet to see someone disappointed with Casamigos. This reminds me I’m almost empty lol

Comment

Clase Azul Reposado is excellent as many have suggested

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          Casa Dragones Añejo Barrel Blend
          This

Comment

Clase Azul or Don Julio 1942

I'm a huge tequila fan, and these are these are can't miss.

Comment

Let George stick to singing. When it comes to Tequila, give me something with the worm!

Comment

Cazadores

Comment

Let George stick to singing. When it comes to Tequila, give me something with the worm!

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                    Theres a good one !

Comment

Clase Azul

Partida

Comment

Thank you for all the responses. Based on some suggestions my friend could be hard to shop for. When he goes out he likes to have a really good time and likes tequila shots. But usually when he gets off work he likes to relax with a good cigar and sip tequila. Looking at all the responses it seems like Don Julio 1942 gets the most votes. I talked to a guy today that recommended a small distillery Casa de Chihuahua tequila. Any thoughts on that?

Comment

Cava de Oro Exta Anejo is really nice. Recon reposado is pretty good also, and won’t hurt the wallet.

Comment

Like others have said.

Clase Azul
                            Don Julio 1942

Comment

Cant help OP. My wife had a bottle hiding in the shop of silver Patron. 1.75l size. I asked her when we bought it and she informed me we didn’t. Its from when she was in college so 15 yearsish old. That stuff is smooooooooooooooooooooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not a tequila guy but I drank some Don Julio 70 recently and I was impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X