Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone moving stocks to more conservative safe haven areas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The days of free capital and gone. Corporations buy long term treasury bonds and those rates are dropping putting pressure on companies to survive with inflation increases. Powell is in a tight position, keep raising interest rates to fight inflation or lower rates as markets are suggesting because businesses are starting to see the effects. My guess is he can’t go back on his word last week so he raises.25% to keep face next week. Pre-markets down 600 points. Wait until the White House cannot pull from the strategic oil reserves and oil goes up causing higher costs for everything. Current policy of free, free, free has caused this!

Comment

Buying a few of the smaller battered bank stocks. WAL and CMA. Hopefully long term hold with dividends.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Buying a few of the smaller battered bank stocks. WAL and CMA. Hopefully long term hold with dividends.
        Check out GNTY.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          WAL up 24% today! But I think there are more pains ahead. Hang in there boys.

I'll probably put a little more into Fundrise as I like their dividends.

Comment

WAL getting crushed again.

What's Fundrise?

Comment

Yep I may lose a bit on WAL. I thought they could survive Q1 earnings release but things still very unstable.

Fundrise is real estate private reit. Small $ minimum investment.

Comment

Working...
              X