Barking neighbors dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
    One lb of burger with One cup of drano granules mixed inside. Throw over the fence, dead dog in the morning.
    You should be fed the same……

Comment

The last house I was renting, I had a situation exactly like this. Neighbor had 2 Belgians who would bark and bark all day and night and our bedroom window was closest to the neighbors yard and we were losing sleep at night.

Walked over to his house one day to talk to him and all I said was hey man, my wife and I are unable to sleep at night because of the barking. Do you think there is something you could try to work on with your dogs?

The guy blew a gasket because apparently I was “ questioning his abilities as a man” and the conversation almost quickly turned into a fist fight. I walked away before things got worse and since discussion was obviously not an option, sheriff’s department started getting calls every time dogs would get out his yard. After multiple police visits, dogs finally disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Apparently you didn’t read what I wrote either!
        Does exclamation marks make posts matter more?
        So if you dont condone poisoning dogs, why did you quote my post and write you can't stand barking dogs either? I wrote my post about my two dogs that were poisoned for no reason by someone trying to steal my stuff and how they suffered! I don't anyone wants to hear an annoying barking dog all day, but poisoning someone's dog is definitely not the answer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
          You should be fed the same……
          There are a few on here that should be fed the same if thats what annoying gets you......

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            So if you dont condone poisoning dogs, why did you quote my post and write you can't stand barking dogs either? I wrote my post about my two dogs that were poisoned for no reason by someone trying to steal my stuff and how they suffered! I don't anyone wants to hear an annoying barking dog all day, but poisoning someone's dog is definitely not the answer!!!
            Are you yelling at me?
            I simply quoted you because you were jumping all over someone else for his statements regarding barking dogs.
            In my experience most dog owners with barking dogs, don’t think their dogs bark much…

Comment

Are you yelling at me?
              I simply quoted you because you were jumping all over someone else for his statements regarding barking dogs.
              In my experience most dog owners with barking dogs, don’t think their dogs bark much…
              I jumped on the people stating to poison the dogs not once condoned the barking.....as far as yelling, take it how ever you want....I really don't care either way

Comment

I jumped on the people stating to poison the dogs not once condoned the barking.....as far as yelling, take it how ever you want....I really don't care either way
                I don’t care either, Karen.

Comment

I don’t care either, Karen.
                  A few of yall showed your true stupidity on this thread

Comment

Ditto, Karen.
                    Last edited by Rubi513; 04-22-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Dang man, ease up a little. It's not like we said we were voting Democrat.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Dang man, ease up a little. It's not like we said we were voting Democrat.

You can’t reason with a full blown dog lover. They would rather see you bleed out than fluffy get a splinter in her leg.

Comment

Somebody needs a beer. Sheesh.

Comment

You can’t reason with a full blown dog lover. They would rather see you bleed out than fluffy get a splinter in her leg.
                            I dont think he's one of them. I think we just struck a nerve. Apologies all around for my part In it. I'll buy a round at the GTG if we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              I dont think he's one of them. I think we just struck a nerve. Apologies all around for my part In it. I'll buy a round at the GTG if we meet up.

Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                                When I was a kid our neighbors dog would come in our yard and chase our chickens all the time. An old timer said to pour gasoline on his tail and he would stop. My brother and I decided to try it. The next day here comes the neighbors dog and we poured a cup of gas on his tail. He took off and ran around the house 3 times and fell over. I ask my brother do you think he's dead. Nope, Probably just ran out of gas.
                                Thanks brokeno, that story is no help for next door yappers, but it might have lowered the temp on this thread some.

Comment

Working...
                                X