Bed topper question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed topper question

Anyone run one of these or had one of these. Looking for an inexpensive alternative to a hard cap and got a buddy selling one he used 2 times for a really good deal.($150) would like to go this route as it folds up for easy loading the bed without haveing to hung up ,supposed to come of in minutes and can store easily. Don’t plan on having it on a whole lot just when going to colorado and trips where I need more space in the bed than I can get with my bed cover on. Not to worried about sealing 100% tight as I also am ocd about packing stuff in trash sacks for longer trips anyways. Basically seems like to good of a deal to pass on just curious if anyone has experience with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have no experience but For $150 why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Loved the one I bought off of here for my F250. Litterally the only down side was my wife thought it was hideous. I didn’t let that bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
        Loved the one I bought off of here for my F250. Litterally the only down side was my wife thought it was hideous. I didn’t let that bother me.

Was it easy to take on and off? How did the snaps old up? Not that it matters but my soft top for my jeep is extremely noisy and bouncy was yours loud on the road?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet83 View Post
          Was it easy to take on and off? How did the snaps old up? Not that it matters but my soft top for my jeep is extremely noisy and bouncy was yours loud on the road?

Fairly easy to take off and on by yourself. Easier with another set of hands.
          Snaps were fine but I’m not 100% how old it was since I bought it second hand.
          It moved a little at highway speeds but I never noticed any noise. Spent plenty of time at 80+ with it up and no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post

I just took my hard top off for the summer, my wife and kids hate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do those soft toppers keep the bed dry while driving in the rain?

Comment

They are popular up here, lots riding around on trucks . Hard toppers are popular up here too though.

Comment

Working...
                X