UTV Negotiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    If you have a timber/and or farm ag exemption you shouldn’t have to pay any tax on the purchase as I understand it. Now if your dad didn’t have an exemption good for him.
    That is correct. Apparently it was a polaris incentive for the 500

We have never paid a tax on an atv or tractor

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought a Kawasaki Mule Pro FX a few weeks ago. Msrp. No taxes due to AG exemption. Paid out the *** for a roof, winch, windshield. It was the only one I could find within one day's driving distance. Had to go almost to Louisiana to get it from kingwood

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

It's crazy what they'll charge and what people will pay. The average UTV can't cost more than $6k to build. Their rest is profit.

Comment

I am partial to Kawasaki. I bought two from Hill Country Ford in Goldthwaite
            If I ever need another, I will buy there again. https://www.hillcountryford.com/

Rob is a great guy to deal with and the service Dept is very efficient.

I paid MSRP on the new one. No added equipment

BP

Comment

my son sells them, they just went to mrsrp+ a couple of K. no bargaining, if you don't want it, the next guy will.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                my son sells them, they just went to mrsrp+ a couple of K. no bargaining, if you don't want it, the next guy will.
                Yeah this is what’s crazy. Tons of folks willing to pay whatever it takes. I got lucky on my defender. I looked for awhile. They seem to be getting more in but nothing in volume. No telling when it’ll catch up

Comment

Order one if you aren’t in a big rush.

Comment

think that is what I am gonna do. Now... to find the right dealer. Will look at those in this thread and some around Austin.

Comment

Ive had a deposit with 3 dealers for a ProFXT since Sept if that tells you about supply/demand

Comment

i just got a verbal quote on a mule pro fxt. the freight and assembly added $3K to the MSRP. and he said freight may even go up again! total with tax exempt was around $20K.

he had none in stock and they were taking a $500 deposit to secure your spot in line. so they are not negotiating!

Comment

Call Tony Duncan at antlers atv in antlers oklahoma. 580-982-3000

Comment

Call antlers! Cant say a good enough things about buying from them. Was able to order 2 rangers from them when none one else would even take my order for what I wanted back in January.

Now after sell support I’ll have to report back having some minor warranty issues already with a new Polaris and haven’t heard much from them. But I’m going to give them a little time before I start pressing.

Comment

I bought a 2019 last summer from an individual at White Bluff in Whitney. Very clean unit low miles & hours. Gave $15,000. He called me a couple of months ago wanting to buy it back for $15,000. I still have it. Market crazy on UTV’s and trucks.

Comment

Thank you everyone, I guess I will go in defeated lol!!!! Looking at the Honda Pioneer 700

Comment

Working...
                                X