X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just buy $TSLA stock. Webull or TD Ameritrade

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
      All you have to do is buy it before it goes up and sell it before it goes down. If you stick with those two transactions it makes it enjoyable
      Well Son of a GUN. Now you tell me. Seems I've been doing just the opposite.

Comment

Is now even a good time to get in? Why do I have a gut feeling EVERYTHING is about to crash. What says those that been doing this a long time?

Comment

I'll tell you every trade I make, and you do the exact opposite. You'll make millions.

Comment

Dollar cost averaging, buy for the long haul, stick with a long term plan, don’t try to time the market, find someone you trust to pick their brain and don’t expect quick big money. These have worked well for me, I am not rich by no means but live a nice comfortable middle class lifestyle.

Comment

for just playing around I like webull. very easy to work even if you dont know what you are doing

Comment

I used to be really great at buying high and selling low. Need to figure out how to short stocks is the key.

Comment

I have a TD Ameritrade account. The less I mess with it the better it does. Except I just logged into it for the first time in about a week, doesn't look like I have done too well lately . As tps mentioned if you are really using it as an investment tool daily cost averaging is best, market timing does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                    I second this message
                    I third it and I do it. Almost exactly as he mentions. I have a little brokerage account I mess with but honestly, I should just liquidate it and go this route with everything I have outside of my crypto.

Comment

Whatever you do, do not start with a class in financial fundamentals. Reading balance sheets and cash flow statements is of no use to average internet stock investor. Depend solely on your instincts and sense of feel. Didn't Peter Lynch make one of his best investments when his wife sent him to the grocery store to buy panty hose.

Comment

Market is whacky and has been for quite some time. Invest in profitable companies or EFT’s that have them on their balance sheets. Vanguard has some good ones. VTI as mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                        X