Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to Vegas this summer and hit up several pool parties

Comment

A friend of mine got married several years ago and wanted to try paintball. None of us had ever done it, but it was a good time. I think there were less than ten of us.

Comment

My buddy did the Venice trip for his a few years back. We used Mexican Gulf Fishing and they can handle both inshore and offshore. We stayed down in Port Eades and they can set you up with all your food, etc. It’s right on the river where it meets the gulf and about as remote as you can get, with all the comforts of home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Planner View Post
          My buddy did the Venice trip for his a few years back. We used Mexican Gulf Fishing and they can handle both inshore and offshore. We stayed down in Port Eades and they can set you up with all your food, etc. It’s right on the river where it meets the gulf and about as remote as you can get, with all the comforts of home.

I tried to look up the information on Port Eads for you and came across this news article… as of 2019 it wasn’t open. Looks like we were amongst the lucky few who got to use it before it was shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            Not sure? My buddy was texting me about a groom getting popped with a whip in the face by a stripper and ruining the whole wedding

Haha, that’s funny!

Comment

Hookers & blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Pappagallo's

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                It's in ruins

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                  Not sure? My buddy was texting me about a groom getting popped with a whip in the face by a stripper and ruining the whole wedding
                  That's nothing. Had a buddy that past out drunk and we put him on a bus to San Antonio with no money. Talk about ruin a wedding. We drove to San Antonio and found him sleeping on a bench at the bus station. He was 2 1/2 hours late to his wedding and covered in puke. His wife never did forgive us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    That's nothing. Had a buddy that past out drunk and we put him on a bus to San Antonio with no money. Talk about ruin a wedding. We drove to San Antonio and found him sleeping on a bench at the bus station. He was 2 1/2 hours late to his wedding and covered in puke. His wife never did forgive us.
                    Yeah man about that invite...

Comment

Originally posted by Planner View Post

Remote ain't da word for dat place. Ain't even no roads

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                        Loading up 20 drunks to drive to NO is a terrible idea.

Hunkering down till Sunday is the better play.

Make sure do go two weeks before the wedding. Injuries will heal up before the big day.
                        Best advice right there.

and Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                          Find a good dove outfitter in Hondo or Pearsall that has a house available. We go every year. Outfitter loves us because everyone on that trip doesn't get to mad at the doves. Sure we shoot plenty but we just enjoy being down there away from the wives. Who knows you might do like us and turn it into a annual trip.
                          Mind sharing the outfit?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas

Comment

Chandeleur Islands

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                                Go to Vegas this summer and hit up several pool parties
                                Hell yeah. Wet Republic. Dudes are such wusses these days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X