X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happens every where now. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Expecting common Courtesy in todays society will lead to a huge disappointment.

Courtesy isn’t so common these days. Bucees is usually a mad house free for all.

It’s so crowded at Bucees people don’t go there anymore.

Comment

That is what horns are made for.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          Courtesy isn’t so common these days. Bucees is usually a mad house free for all.

It’s so crowded at Bucees people don’t go there anymore.
          I’m not sure I have ever been to one, thanks goodness

Comment

The one in Denton is not a mad house all the time or me avoiding it on the weekend helps with that thought process. I am thankful the corn, ice and feeder/hunting supplies can be bought out the side door register though so maybe I am avoiding the crowd. I can usually back up to right in front of the corn pallets and walk in the door and be out in no time. Then hit the gas pumps on the end. I do like the long car wash and the fuel discount as well.. I'm not sure that I have ever bought a drink or food there other than the occasional bag of beaver nuggets out the side so maybe I avoiding the middle of Bucees hell...
            Last edited by Smart; 04-17-2022, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I stop at buccees in katy sometimes, but only before 5am. After that, the horde of idiots can have it. Makes a public boat ramp look good haha

Comment

if the pumps are busy, have the courtesy to move your vehicle before going inside, if they aren't busy, park at the pump if you want. seems simple enough

Comment

I remember my first gas station trip

Comment

Problem is now days, everyone has rights. Most should have been popped in the butt a few times when they were small.

Comment

I agree, Rick. I was really more concerned with getting out of the way myself. Someone posted earlier that they don’t have enough parking; there were literally dozens of empty spots.

Bucees didn’t get that popular through cheesy marketing. The bathrooms are fantastic, price on ice and gas is great, and they have some tasty food options. We just try to avoid the mad house days, and Friday is always a busy day of commuting. Even worse on holiday weekends. I’ve gone out of my way many times to hit the one in Waller for some ethanol free gas in the boat, ice, and a club sandwich.

We can all do our part by teaching our friends and family to avoid the diesel pumps if they are a gasser, and don’t block the pump if you’re going in to shop.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                        I remember my first gas station trip

Last year when you turned 12?

Comment

I stopped at that same Buc-ee’s around 9:30 Friday morning as well. I pulled up and pumped gas, filled my tank and then parked my truck. Every register was 30 people deep and you could barely walk around. My claustrophobia kicked in and I immediately left. Walking out to my truck I was almost hit by two different jack wagons that weren’t watching where they were going. Never again.

Comment

I enjoy stopping a Buccees, but i made the mistake of doing it on a holiday weekend once, i will never stop at another one on a holiday

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Expecting common Courtesy in todays society will lead to a huge disappointment.

Ding ding ding you aint lying about that one.

Comment

Baytown buccees today. I should have known better than trying to stop on a holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X