Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

4 yrs cigarette free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you. 4 years for me and 2 years for my pops. Unfortunately it took a stroke to get him to finally kick em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work. I'll bring you some BBQ this weekend if you're available to make the shirt transfer.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Congrats. I do agree with the Dumbarse part. [emoji1787]

There’s always that one guy who says what everyone else is thinking. [emoji23]

Congrats on the 4 yrs!

Comment

congrats sir

Comment

15 years smoke free.

Comment

4 yrs cigarette free

Congrats!

Just over a decade here. I was scared for years to touch a cigar as I feared I would just be right back to smoking. I finally had one and low and behold I could enjoy one from time to time (weeks in between sometimes months) and no urge to immediately have another, even small ones. No doubt some of the 2,000 chemicals added to cigarette tobacco is meant to be highly addictive.

Comment

Nice job brother Mike ! And all you gotta do is look at that tat on your forearm. And think about your family. You're doing it for them too, brother!

We gotta go ride together at least one day sometime soon! So we can say we rode together some day.

Comment

Good job brother!!

Comment

Working...
                    X