Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fundraiser for hospital bereavement team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fundraiser for hospital bereavement team...

I haven't posted here about it, but two years ago my wife gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, 4 months early. The boy passed at 8 weeks. When he passed, the bereavement team at the hospital used a device called a "cuddle cot" that helped slow the decaying process long enough for us to have time to say goodbye(especially in the time of rona, where parents weren't always able to stay bedside). This was... well honestly devestating as it was, but having that time really did help.

Unfortunately the one they had at Memorial Herman in The Woodlands, quit working. My wife having stayed involved up there, started a givesendgo(like a gofundme, but with a Christian bit), and has been soliciting donations. We're almost there. If anyone can help, we'd sure appreciate it. We'll be covering the remainder needed, if anything, at the end of this week.

Thanks for your consideration.

bumpitty

Comment

Free bump for you. Sorry for yalls loss, prayers up and I hope y’all meet your goal!

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. It's a good thing y'all are doing with the fundraiser. Prayers and donation sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          I'm sorry for your loss. It's a good thing y'all are doing with the fundraiser. Prayers and donation sent.
          Many thanks, bud. We appreciate it!

Comment

Having experienced the loss of a new child, my first child and namesake, I can relate to grieving parents of such. May the Lord's hand of comfort and love touch each and every grieving heart. AMEN.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Having experienced the loss of a new child, my first child and namesake, I can relate to grieving parents of such. May the Lord's hand of comfort and love touch each and every grieving heart. AMEN.
              There’s just no words for the loss, is there? Thank you so much for your help!

Comment

Working...
              X