Suppressor for 22 Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Did you know that 5.7 and 22 hornet are centerfire?
    Despite being a Rimfire suppressor the Mask can still handle centerfire rounds. I’m not sure what your point is. The OP asked about rimfire suppressors. I simply made the point that the Mask is more versatile than most Rimfire suppressors.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
      Despite being a Rimfire suppressor the Mask can still handle centerfire rounds. I’m not sure what your point is. The OP asked about rimfire suppressors. I simply made the point that the Mask is more versatile than most Rimfire suppressors.
      My point is that you said it was a great rimfire suppressor while listing two centerfire rounds. I own one. It's a great rimfire suppressor that is rated be used with a few select centerfire rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Dead air mask.

End thread.
        Yep. I shoot mine on a browning 1911-22. It’s nearly silent. I still need to thread my .17 hmr and ruger 10-22. I bet it’s even quieter on a rifle.

Comment

My point is that you said it was a great rimfire suppressor while listing two centerfire rounds. I own one. It's a great rimfire suppressor that is rated be used with a few select centerfire rounds.
          Must be exhausting trying so hard to know the most in the room all the time. It’s gunna be ok buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
            Must be exhausting trying so hard to know the most in the room all the time. It’s gunna be ok buddy.
            Actually it comes naturally.

Comment

+1 for the dead air mask

Comment

Actually it comes naturally.
                Naturally is unlikely more like a constant struggle

Comment

Dead air mask here as well. Love it. Use it on a 10/22, Ruger mark 4 tactical pistol and a Savage b22. Stupid quiet on the b22.

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                    i have a sparrow 22 ive been waiting on for over a year. sounds like i need a dead air mask on a form 4 asap
                    You do lol bought my Sparrow over 10 years ago now, and still love it. The Mask is better though.

Comment

Working...
                    X