Property between Tarrant and Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property between Tarrant and Harris

I have a client looking for a new home and wants it to be between Tarrant County and Harris County, as he has children in these counties. His wife is about to retire, he owns his business but son runs the daily operations. He is wanting to sell his home in Colleyville and probably a home on Lake Athens and will more than likely pay cash for the new place. Budget, as he told me last month, would be in the neighborhood of 800K-1.1M (he could go highter). I've researched and thus far, no luck. I've reached out to other Realtors as well and they don't have anything. SO.....

The IDEAL place, according to him, would be:

30-100 acres, wooded, for hunting, with a stocked pond for fishing.
    2800-3500 square foot home, waterview/waterside would be great.
    Pool is a plus

Probably a longshot but looking looking looking....

SHould be pretty easy to find in that price point or lower.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      SHould be pretty easy to find in that price point or lower.

Should be…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s other properties 1.2-1.5 mil. Id rather spend less and have more money for improvements.
        I just request a .25 percent finders fee 🤙🏿
        Last edited by Mitchell8; 04-13-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

House

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
          https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...ource=txtshare
          There’s other properties 1.2-1.5 mil. Id rather spend less and have more money for improvements.
          I just request a .25 percent finders fee ����
          Yup, had already seen that one on MLS.

Trying to figure out, is the house 2472 or 1680 square foot?

"2,472/Assessor"

"Nestled on top of a beautiful treed hill is a 1680 square ft., metal roofed, Ranch style House"

Have a call into the agent.
          Last edited by DFWPI; 04-13-2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            I have a client looking for a new home and wants it to be between Tarrant County and Harris County, as he has children in these counties. His wife is about to retire, he owns his business but son runs the daily operations. He is wanting to sell his home in Colleyville and probably a home on Lake Athens and will more than likely pay cash for the new place. Budget, as he told me last month, would be in the neighborhood of 800K-1.1M (he could go highter). I've researched and thus far, no luck. I've reached out to other Realtors as well and they don't have anything. SO.....

Pool is a plus

House is on the small side but room i his budget to add on a pool and pool house with additional sq ft.

Some raw properties fitting the bill with budget to build the house he wants

Comment

Yup, had already seen that one on MLS.

Trying to figure out, is the house 2472 or 1680 square foot?

"2,472/Assessor"

"Nestled on top of a beautiful treed hill is a 1680 square ft., metal roofed, Ranch style House"

Have a call into the agent.
              I saw that after I posted. County appraisal district might clarify home is 1600sqft with 800 sqft building or something. Location though is pretty well between dfw and Houston which seems important.

Comment

Thank you

Thanks for the info. The one is kind of small, and he is not wanting to build anything at the moment, wants it already built out.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                  I saw that after I posted. County appraisal district might clarify home is 1600sqft with 800 sqft building or something. Location though is pretty well between dfw and Houston which seems important.
                  Location is a plus, but house, according to wife, if a bigger plus.

Comment

...Budget, as he told me last month, would be in the neighborhood of 800K-1.1M (he could go highter). I've researched and thus far, no luck. I've reached out to other Realtors as well and they don't have anything. SO.....

Pool is a plus

Probably a longshot but looking looking looking.....
                    I've got all that except being only 17 acres & no lake view....and I wouldn't sell @ the top end of his budget.

Comment

Can come be my neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

It’s about to go under contract

Comment

It’s about to go under contract

With your customer?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            With your customer?

Not my client. Agent said she had numerous offers and was about to meet seller.

Comment

Pool is a plus

Sounds like Ed Lewis is on the move again.

Comment

Working...
                              X