Drive in was not so fun.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Running great! Only have about 1k on the new engine, but so far so good.
    You got more on yours than I got on mine!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Comment

Been driving this for over 40yrs. 30mins in the morning and 1hr getting home on a normal day. I get off work at 2:00pm. If they would lock everyone down again, I can drive it in 20mins each way.
        Oh gotcha. Well that isnt too bad.That works out well you can leave that early in the afternoon. I can't imagine being northbound at 5p each weekday. A lot of those people are transplant out of staters and are buying new homes in van alstyne/melissa area thinking they have a short handy commute to downtown for work. Boy are they in for a surprise. What a beat down

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          Oh gotcha. Well that isnt too bad.That works out well you can leave that early in the afternoon. I can't imagine being northbound at 5p each weekday. A lot of those people are transplant out of staters and are buying new homes in van alstyne/melissa area thinking they have a short handy commute to downtown for work. Boy are they in for a surprise. What a beat down
          If I leave at 3:00pm, it takes close to an hour and a half to get home. I have seen times it took over 2 hours to go 28 miles. I just make sure I pee before I leave the shop.

Comment

If I leave at 3:00pm, it takes close to an hour and a half to get home. I have seen times it took over 2 hours to go 28 miles. I just make sure I pee before I leave the shop.
            I can imagine. That 6 pk on the way home in that traffic would make me turn into a water fountain

Comment

Working...
            X