Gentlemen in Porter Who Still Have Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
    These days that doesn't even work. Most of them ain't from around here you might say.
    I sure miss Maria at "Corto de Pelo" on 1314. For $8 I could get a haircut and a shot of Patron. She spoke no english, which is what i prefer in a barber. That's exactly why I don't frequent Travis', Dana's, Skero's or any of the other locals. Whatever I've had to say gets repeated to the next person in that chair.

Thanks for the recommendation, Kevin. I'm pretty happy with my barber, but if I ever change, I'll give Susan a try.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Y’all be nice. Porter is where the toothbrush was invented.

Anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush
      And this is coming from a guy in Votaw, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        And this is coming from a guy in Votaw, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍
        Where the men are men....and the women are too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Curt has someone come to him to cut his hair. He’s in a different class.
          Rookie. I have a live in barber. She's a lot more expensive but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post

They have every right to be

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I sure miss Maria at "Corto de Pelo" on 1314. For $8 I could get a haircut and a shot of Patron. She spoke no english, which is what i prefer in a barber. That's exactly why I don't frequent Travis', Dana's, Skero's or any of the other locals. Whatever I've had to say gets repeated to the next person in that chair.

Thanks for the recommendation, Kevin. I'm pretty happy with my barber, but if I ever change, I'll give Susan a try.

Anytime you need a shot of tequila to get past a haircut, you likely are in the wrong place. That has been my problem. A shot during would get hair in it.

Susan does the old fashioned shampoo and scalp massage. That would go well with a little whiskey!

Comment

Working...
              X