New "Country" Song.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New "Country" Song.

I'm probably gonna get roasted for this but wth.
    Now I'm 50 yrs old and grew up listening to Real Country. And can't stand most of the stuff out today.

But going to and coming from Bownanza this song played a couple times.

We thought it was funny cause the 1st time it played we were talking about hitting up the liquor store to make some "Whiskey Sours".

I love Whiskey Sours! So maybe this subliminally sank in or something, idk. ? Because this guy ain't on my "playlist" (if I had one).

But now the more I hear it, the more I like it. And the more I want another whiskey sour, lol.

Go easy on me. I know it's not our old school stuff, but catchy, in a way.

Kane Brown: "Whiskey Sour".

Kane Brown ain't country. Not much outside of Red Dirt is country these days.

Comment

Not to be an *** but I can't listen to him because..

Kane Brown got lost on his own 30 acres lol

Comment

I love whiskey sours, but I hate Kane Brown.

I think Pat Green said it best when he was featured in Josh Abbot’s song “ain’t met my Texas yet.” “If you think polished pop country sounds the best…”

Now back to whiskey sours…. Do you like yours with egg white or no? Cuz I won’t drink Em without the velvety smoothness of egg white.

Comment

How many whiskey sours does it take to like Kane Brown?

Comment

Good Song. Not really country, but I like all sorts of music... and whiskies

Comment

Culdesac Cowboy music

Comment

Not country. Chesney too.

Comment

Sounds like taylor swift with a deep voice.

Not even remotely country. More like garbage.

Comment

He has good YouTube covers of 80’s/90’s country from before he blew up.

He definitely sold out to the new hip hop style of country. Can’t blame him though. That’s where the money is at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These comments make me laugh. My dad said the same things about 70s and 80s country. Because they weren’t Hank Sr., Ferlin Husky etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        How many whiskey sours does it take to like Kane Brown?
                        This made me chuckle……and I never heard of KB until this thread.

Comment

"It aint country music, and is total garbage because it doesn't sound the same as country music in the 80s and 90s!!" lol This is the first I've heard this song, and it may not be traditional country music, but IMO its still BETTER than a bunch of that red dirt stuff out there. Maybe I'm just a snowflake millennial though for being pretty open minded when it comes to music.

Comment

Hard pass.

Comment

I violin/fiddle playing don’t make it country. I will give him credit to doing music that isn’t rap crap, snap track, and uses actual instruments. He doesn’t have a bad voice, but more just a slow pop music. It’s no George Jones ….. https://youtu.be/vxHjRqnY7zA

Comment

Working...
                              X