Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

Go easy on Charlie. He keeps bringing me gifts from his garden.

It’s amazing what grows well in cow poop ain’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      It’s amazing what grows well in cow poop ain’t it?
      Come to think of it the berry cobbler I made did have a certain “after taste” I wasn’t ready for. My wife actually told me that it tasted like shi……… well she just didn’t like it.

Comment

Oh man, I been off-line for a few days an' check in here to see I been diss'd baddd!!! Y'all gon'a be sorry...

Comment

I've been telling my wife that we need to do a drive and sample your Cajun cuisine. We are available next Saturday and will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
            I've been telling my wife that we need to do a drive and sample your Cajun cuisine. We are available next Saturday and will be there!
            Great. Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Oh man, I been off-line for a few days an' check in here to see I been diss'd baddd!!! Y'all gon'a be sorry...
              We ain’t diss’n you Charlie. We’re just giving the “other” guys a break. LOL. And besides without you it wouldn’t be a party!!

Comment

Yea, the weather was the only thing that would mess with my plans but it is looking real good for the 14th. I am so looking forward to meeting you GM.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Yea, the weather was the only thing that would mess with my plans but it is looking real good for the 14th. I am so looking forward to meeting you GM.
                  Yep weather looks to be in our favor. Only 94 for a high and 10% chance of rain.

Comment

Looks like good time

Comment

I might need a pillow in a corner booth. And a foot massage.

GM, I send a sincere Thank you for meeting my accommodations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

And in real life, Chew isn't even funny. Who knew?

Say what!!!! The next thing you know people will be saying hog slayer isn't really 3 ft tall. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Say what!!!! The next thing you know people will be saying hog slayer isn't really 3 ft tall. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                          Are you saying you have something against short folks…?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Are you saying you have something against short folks…?
                            I'm only 5'8. I got to get my jabs in when I can. [emoji15][emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              We had a neighborhood gathering today and your name was brought up more than once.
                              I have drove by your place, but never realized how close you actually were till talking to the neighborhood posse, and looking on Google earth.
                              We are going to have some good times when y’all move up here full time.
                              Last edited by Rubi513; 05-06-2022, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Will be up there tomorrow and Sunday. Got some of the boys helping us move stuff in and out of storage. Getting close. Looking forward to meeting everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X