Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayr View Post
    Get a life, Smart!!!!

4 monitors and working from home makes for a bad combination there Abercrombie....

I am going to go out on a limb and guess 60% of them can be found in College Football, Dallas Cowboys, and Texas Rangers game and discussion threads...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      4 monitors and working from home makes for a bad combination there Abercrombie....

I am going to go out on a limb and guess 60% of them can be found in College Football, Dallas Cowboys, and Texas Rangers game and discussion threads...
      Oh, you gonna be back posting on Rangers threads this year? Welcome back😝😝

Comment

This site is made better by the people that contribute to it. Bragging about low post counts when you've been a member since the crash, just means you've likely not contributed to the success and growth of this site as much as you could have. While people like Smart, AC, Fishndude, BOB, Chew, Quackerbox and many others are why people log on to see what's up. I appreciate the contribution that so many make to keep this site interesting.

And I much prefer bloviating to digression.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

So 60% of them were straight up trash. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            So 60% of them were straight up trash. Got it.

only the 75% of that herding your Aggie buddies...

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Oh, you gonna be back posting on Rangers threads this year? Welcome back����

My ability to watch Rangers games is just like last year so probably not .... Ballys Sports sucks..

Comment

Congrats Smart.....I think! Smart has been there a couple times with helpful advice for me, thanks again Jason.

Comment

Wow

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

2-3 times that many deleted I bet...some great threads gone bye bye over the years.

I for one and thankful of Jason's posts...feel like I have known him or years even though we have only met once at Nanza...

and yes, beans go in chili lol

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      so 60% of them were straight up trash. Got it.:d:d:d

Comment

Someday Jason is gonna come out of his shell and be more sociable. In spite of his introverted, quiet nature, he's a fun dude to have around the ol' Campfire.

Comment

Jesus...

Comment

Haven't met him but I think we'd get along just fine. It would probably be a smart *** contest.

Comment

Congratulations Smart.

Comment

Still not even close to catching up to J-Bone! Congrats on the 2nd place. Orale!

Comment

Working...
                                X