No announcement yet.

100,000 posts on TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be his dang jerky recipe. Or his stupid beans.

Comment

Its been well over 75 minutes and no response from him. Good luck hitting 200k in the next 15 years at this rate!

Comment

geezzzeee.

how many does it take to get to P&Y?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Back button

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Yup
          Originally posted by warrington View Post
          geezzzeee.

how many does it take to get to P&Y?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            Think that works out to a post about every hour and a half for 16 1/2 years.

Edit…..I guess it’s only been 15.5 years. Post every hour and 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that really says something.

Comment

I cant get to 5000, and I was around during the high fence, and cross bow arguments. We all padded the post counts then.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Look up bloviating. Jason's picture is in all the modern dictionary's...
                How dare you assume we have to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Interesting breakdown. I didn’t check your math. One post every 75 minutes doesn’t seem like much. It becomes impressive that he’s stayed so active and involved with folks on here over all those years.

Smart is the Cal Ripken Jr of TBH!

Yet he still can't find the time to join the REAL TBH'ers at Bownanza...

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                    Wow, that really says something.
                    Yeah like..... I need to get a real job.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      No not me! I’m not even close, and neither is anyone else. I’m talking about the man, the myth, the legend, Jason Smart!

Over the years I have argued with him, debated him, laughed at his jokes, occasionally agreed with him, and learned from his knowledge. I appreciate his sharp, sarcastic sense of humor, and have come to respect him as a fellow TBH’er. Of course he’s not “highly respected” like Nursejenn. He’s still striving for that level. It’s quite an accomplishment and a testimony to TBH that Smart has stayed so engaged all these years. Knowing Jason, he’s not gonna like me bringing attention to his post count. Like most of us, we quit caring about that after the 5,000 P&Y mark. I apologize Smart, but I thought this was worthy of recognition. Congrats on a huge milestone! I’m looking forward to many more of your posts in the future.

Beans still don’t go in chili.

AC.....while I appreciate the thought and the angle of the post, you know I'm not real big on post counts. It never turns into anything positive around here for anybody. This place has negative stigma about post counts for some reason. This is why you'll see me post on every Pope and Young's thread "welcome to the world of never carrying about your post count again.". I honestly don't ever check mine and the only time I am reminded about that outrageous number is when somebody makes a post like this..... Soooooo....Thanks....I think...

Plus it gives egomaniacs like Johnny Dangerously a teed up shot.....even out of left field where he lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        How dare you assume we have to look it up.
                        No one in the office new the word this morning.

Looked my #s up and I average 6.8 posts a day...

Comment

Yep everyone complements someone when they get to 5,000. Beyond that it seems the guns get turned on ya. It’s still an impressive feat IMO. Sorry for bringing attention to it. It wasn’t my intention to open you up to a dog pile.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              Look up bloviating. Jason's picture is in all the modern dictionary's...
                              Bioviating: talk at length, especially in an inflated or empty way.

I had to look it up. I don’t think the definition fits.

Comment

Get a life, Smart!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X