Water well......stinky water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    There is an aerator for water like that. Don't know much about it but I have several friends in the Sutherland springs area that have them.
    ^^ This. We had an aerator installed and now the grandkids love filling a glass of water and watching the tiny bubbles dissipate. It's like magic.

Comment

Out of curiosity, how deep is your well?

Comment

we had one tehre on the san bernard river. we fixed it. Ill try to get the stuff we bought

Comment

Online Water Filtrations Products Catalog of Pure Water Products, LLC

I also purchased an ispring water filter and a water softener off of Amazon
          Pm me you cell and I’ll send you a copy of my invoice for the set up

Comment

Just something to look at also but there is an anode in hot water heaters that will cause the water to smell funky. We had this issue at our deer lease and a buddy told me to take out the anode and put a galvanized plug in the hole where the anode screws into the top of the hot water heater. Took the anode out and put the plug in its place after a few days the stinky water went away and no further issues for several years till we lost the lease. I have since done this on two other occasions at different places and it also worked there to eliminate the foul smelling water. All it costs is a cheap galvanized plug to try versus different systems that are NOT cheap. If it doesn't work then you might have some other issue and go a different route to resolve the issue. Just an idea to keep some $$$ in your pocket.

Comment

Working...
            X