• Show
Clear All

NBA still around? Who knew .....

China owned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      NBA still around? Who knew .....

China owned yet?
      Yes, Definitely China owned. Unfortunately... It's a shame that China owns Many things right here in the USA and we don't / can't do anything about it. That Player "Enes Kanter" criticized Chine and teams refuse to draft him now. He was good and now team-less because he criticized China..

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        Yes, Definitely China owned. Unfortunately... It's a shame that China owns Many things right here in the USA and we don't / can't do anything about it. That Player "Enes Kanter" criticized Chine and teams refuse to draft him now. He was good and now team-less because he criticized China..
        Doesn't surprise me.....

Loved the NBA of the 80s, 90s......This crap now I couldn't care less about

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Doesn't surprise me.....

Loved the NBA of the 80s, 90s......This crap now I couldn't care less about
          Every once in a while there are players that you just can't resist watching and keeping up with. For me it was Dirk and now it's Luka, besides I just love the game of Basketball. I can care less about the rest of the NBA and all the politics and nonsense that comes with it.

Comment

I attended the last regular season game vs the Spurs and though I was excited that the NBA rescinded his last tech so Luka could play while I was there, in hindsight it would've been better if he hadn't. The Mavs put up a heckuva a fight in game 1 without Luka, I sure hope he comes back soon enough that we can get past the first round this year!

Comment

This will be a short thread with all this Luka nonsense.

Very frustrated, but that's what happens.

Comment

Say what you want but IMO game 2 tonight is a must win. If they can't pull this off and extend the series without Luka they aren't good enough even with him to make a deep run.

Comment

Good game with a big 4th Qtr to even the series 1-1.
                  Sure hope Luka can get back on the court for game 3!!

Comment

Nice W! Let's go!

Comment

Unable to watch. Just saw the highlights, looked like a heck of a ballgame!! Go Mavs!!!

Comment

Brunson played amazing. Mavs simply hit open shots tonight. Spread the floor and took advantage of the guys playing off. One more win, and I think we have a shot to get Luka back to a decent strength.

41 pts. and 0 TO is absolute greatness.

Comment

It was one of the most intense and exciting games in a while. I'm pretty proud of the Mavericks for pulling off a W against the Number 1 Offence in the league and buying more time for Luka to return. Well Done boys... (wish I could say the same about the Cowgirls and Rangers)

Comment

What a GAME!! Everyone stepped up, Maxi broke his slump and Brunson went off. I can't expect the guys to be able to put forth that kind of game every time, we need Luka back to put the finish the Jazz off but this definitely took a lot of pressure of his return. Not sure how we will be able to afford to keep Brunson next season but I hope we can find a way!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                              What a GAME!! Everyone stepped up, Maxi broke his slump and Brunson went off. I can't expect the guys to be able to put forth that kind of game every time, we need Luka back to put the finish the Jazz off but this definitely took a lot of pressure of his return. Not sure how we will be able to afford to keep Brunson next season but I hope we can find a way!
                              They have to find a way! I think they will. Too good of a player on and off the court.

Comment

Brunson was STUPID GOOD last night and Maxi finally hit some shots. I can't tell you how many times I've yelled at the top of my lungs watching him post up for the 3 ball just knowing it was about to "clank". [emoji2955]

The big German finally contributed something for the team. It's been awhile since another big German made such an impact for the little Mavericks [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X