No announcement yet.

2022 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ****! Rangers sign DeGrom to massive contract! At least they are going for it.

Comment

2022 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Holy ****! Rangers sign DeGrom to massive contract! At least they are going for it.

Just saw that as well. They sure have put a lot of their eggs in long term contracts for a small group of guys. Will be curious to see how that works out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully DeGrom has something. Bochy, Mike Maddox, maybe next year will be different in a good way?

Comment

I like the pick up. Now I want more.

Comment

2022 Texas Rangers

Just watch the Heaney presser, and it kind of liked what he had to say, but more so, what CY had to say. I’m a CY believer anyway, but it’s nice to hear a new philosophy. Not sure what this year will bring, but the future looks better.

I still think they need a big bat to set off the line up, but who doesn’t. Also not sure who is gonna be an everyday center fielder…

I learned tonight that Jake Odorizzi is a member of the Rangers.

Also thinking of my guy Texasred, Jimmy Glasgow, tonight. He loved this time of year.

Comment

Ooof. Just looked at their 40 man roster. I am older than everyone on it. Sigh.

Great for the Rangers. Awful for me.

Comment

First time in a long time I am considering going to Surprise for spring training.

Anyone else planning to go?

I was hoping they would pick up Noah Syndergaard (being a local guy) but saw he signed with the Dodgers.

Comment

Looks like y’all signed Eovaldi. Getting better

Comment

hope the lower back problems dont return

Comment

Another re-tread…hope he’s a contributor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Gotta give Young an A for effort. Still a whole lot of question marks to consider if some of these guys are/will be worth the dough. Only time will tell I guess.

Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and roll the dice! At least the club is being talked about for the first time in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

My thoughts exactly, but after Perez's showing last year, you never know.
                          When they unloaded Perez a couple of years ago, I didn't think he would amount to anything. We'll see.

Comment

If they have anything it's depth and what that helps with is keeping the kids in the minors to develop versus rushing them so we have enough arms. I like where this is headed.

Comment

Working...
                            X