Roofer recommendation Wills Point / Canton area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roofer recommendation Wills Point / Canton area

Looks like we are going to need some roof work done. Anybody have any good, honest roofers they can recommend that does quality work.

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
    Looks like we are going to need some roof work done. Anybody have any good, honest roofers they can recommend that does quality work.

Try Circle B construction(Jeremy Bowman)(972)955-1669

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m sure I can help you out, we just replaced a roof in grand saline couple weeks ago.
      Banner roofing and construction
      Stetson 817-219-2832

Comment

Dwight Trotter out of Winnsboro. He just did mine, he will check on the job several times a day. Excellent work. 682-472-6282.

Comment

PM sent

Jeff Linville
          We Provide emergency repair or tarping, complete system replacement. We offer a free inspection and provide honest work at fair prices. Call Now!

Jeff@dicksonroofs.com

Comment

Got the roof done yesterday. It was done quickly and they did a great job cleaning up afterwards. They showed up b4 6am and was parked at my gate. Turned my dogs out to do their thing and my big guy (130#’s) started barking at the gate area. Hit the headlights on my truck and could see 2 vans on each side of my gate. Got the dogs put up and let them pull in the gate. They all was on the roof by 7am starting tear off. By 1:45pm, they had everything done and cleaned up heading out the gate.

Hopefully it will last.

Comment

Working...
            X