Falcon Lake Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falcon Lake Lease

I have no affiliation with the person leasing the place. I just saw it on FB and thought I would share for those looking.
    Attached Files

Lock your stuff up and watch your cornhole down there! I bet they are swarmed with illegals. Too bad because there’s great deer

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Lock your stuff up and watch your cornhole down there! I bet they are swarmed with illegals. Too bad because there’s great deer
      If it borders the lake then probably the least illegally trafficked area you’ll find in south Texas.

Hunted off the lake for 7+ years down there and absolutely nada (besides the cattle rancher poaching out of our blinds) lol

Comment

Wonder how many guns for the $30,000 lease fee.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          If it borders the lake then probably the least illegally trafficked area you’ll find in south Texas.

Hunted off the lake for 7+ years down there and absolutely nada (besides the cattle rancher poaching out of our blinds) lol
          Ha! That sucks. Good info on no illegals though!

Comment

Lived there in the 80’s working the oilfield. It was paradise then. Bet it’s changed a lot now.

Comment

Had a lease on the lake back when I was in college 15 years ago. We had issues then. I don’t think I would do it now.

Comment

We had around 1000 acres there few yrs ago
                I was bent when the family sold it sure miss that country.. I never really had problems persay we would just leave stuff unlocked and it wasn't a big deal.

I'd say your more likely to have trouble w violent crime in general in Houston or Austin lol

Comment

I leased a place on the south end of Falcon 8-10 years ago. Only had that lease 1 year. Tons of illegals and very few deer. 1/2 mile from the border of the very south end of the lake.

Comment

There is a good looking older woman leasing that area, she has bad rep for letting day hunts go on while your not there resulting in high turnover. Forget the betterlifers and worry about her

Comment

I heard she is looking for new victims this year

Comment

Lease

Originally posted by sharpshooter1 View Post
                        I leased a place on the south end of Falcon 8-10 years ago. Only had that lease 1 year. Tons of illegals and very few deer. 1/2 mile from the border of the very south end of the lake.
                        Sounds like you were in Los lobos area.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

I’m going to have to strongly disagree with this one.

Comment

There are illegals crossing that lake everyday. Been fishing Falcon for a few years and see it often. That’s not including the gun shots you hear at night. I would never fish that lake at night LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by jclaybennett View Post
                              I’m going to have to strongly disagree with this one.
                              Then I guess things have change in the last 2-3 years and also shouldn't assume the whole area bordering the lake is like ours. 7 years on the place and 2 visiting as guest but we never saw a single sign of illegals. We were closer to Zapata and I would imagine if this place is closer to the other end near Falcon Heights its possibly a different story.

Comment

Working...
                              X