Bownanza 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pastygangsta98 View Post
    Had a great time representing Team Bloody Mary! Hope to see some more familiar faces next year!
    BEST. BLOODY. MARYS. EVER!

Thanks, Andrew!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
      Nolan met some new friends!

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Good seeing y’all there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really enjoyed myself at BowNanza too. First I helped Mary to get the merchandise out, and then the name tags, and visited a bit. Someone said breakfast and I headed over to the Gordita tent and grabbed me one. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but soon got busy visiting. I noticed Mary had a Bloody Mary that looked pretty good, so I went over to Team Bloody Mary and got me one. It was so good that I even ate the ice and licked out the seasoning. Turns out PastyGangsta sprinkled in some Barnacle Dust. That must have put it over the edge as that was one of the best Bloody Mary's I've had.

The cooking was well underway and folks were busy. It was fun to see. I had my eyes on Team Mudbug and when they started dumping I snuck over and bellied up to the crawfish table. Mary was right there with me. I bet we each threw down about 5 lbs.

I saw Pineywoods (Josh) standing over in the shade and eased over to tell him he best get on them crawfish because they go fast. As I was talking to Josh I spied the fajitas. Mmmmm. I eased over and grabbed a couple. They were quite good and I was feeling pretty happy in my tummy. I was so pleased I went over to tell them how much I enjoyed the fajitas when "oh look, mango habanero chicken wings. Yummy. I grabbed a few of those.

I then went over to visit with Michael and to offer one up when he asked me to sample some ribs. Why yes, thank you. I believe I will. Those were exceptional too. So in no time I have eaten 5 lbs of crawfish, two fajitas, three mango habanero chicken wings, and two ribs.

Yep, I am full. Haven't even cracked a beer yet. So...

Then Mary wanted to sample the mallejas. I was full, but thought what the heck, might as well try something you've not had! It was really, really good. I mean good. By now I am stuffed. I mean stuffed. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to eat supper. I missed out on the fish and I really wanted some. I just had no more room! Next time I may start at the fish.

Anyway, if you don't come for the people, come for the food. That alone makes it worth the while. But the people really do make it. Kudos to all!

Comment

Good summary, Kevin! If anybody left hungry, well…it was their own fault!

Comment

I's wondering the same.

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Where is the group picture? Can't seem to find it.
            I've looked all through here and aint seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
              I've looked all through here and aint seen it.
              It always takes Michael a few days to recoup….err….ahh….regroup. See post #77 😜

Comment

One day I’m going to go. These recaps sure make it seem like a really good time

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

It seems that way, because it is that way, a dang good time!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Yeah, yeah, yeah! Please follow instructions below!

Comment

Touche'

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      It always takes Michael a few days to recoup….err….ahh….regroup. See post #77 😜
                      I know I'm nobody but who is Chris? Mr. Michael came gliding (stumbling, tripping, staggering, if you will) up to me Fri night and said "hey", I know you"!
                      I said "who am I"? He said "Chris" !

I feel sorry for Chris. Ugly *******.

Comment

Has Michael posted to group pic??

Comment

Working...
                        X