Plano As. That was back in the 90s.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Plano As. That was back in the 90s.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Cool, fun times out there.

Comment

Small world… I played one year in the DABA then switched over to MABL/MSBL. Played in Plano in ‘96 the moved to Shreveport. Played MSBL there until I moved to Kingwood in 2013.

Comment

My 35 year old son has signed up for his first Men’s Adult Baseball League team, the Austin Villains. It is hardball, with many different age classifications. They play on Sundays at local high school fields. I had never heard of this, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

Free bump on this. My father in law plays in the league and has a lot of fun- it keeps him active. My kids and I like going out and watching the games.

Tiger- I hope to meet you one day out there.

Comment

Sounds like fun. I too played for many years. Started at Slo Pitch City in Northeast Houston. My parents also played there way back when.

I gave it up when I moved out to the country. One of my sons was playing, but he’s back in baseball now on a traveling team. He’s pitching a tournament in Arizona this weekend.

Comment

I played in Pasadena for 20 years. Played and managed the Colt 45's for 8 years. Now I couldn't throw a softball to save my life. Good for you guys still doing it.

Comment

Working...
                X