Which phone company do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
    AT&T here because nothing else will work period! We get 1 bar so I’m looking at Weboost
    It took 2 pro's 4 hours to install it. You have to know what antenna you are on and then point it at that antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      It took 2 pro's 4 hours to install it. You have to know what antenna you are on and then point it at that antenna.
      Yes Sir, I had spoken with them about that a few months ago! Thanks again

Comment

Cant say it will work for everyone but we switched to T-Mobile. I activated and old phone and tested it out for a couple weeks. Then moved my number over for a couple weeks to do more experimenting. Works great so far. Mostly in Kansas City but went to central Ks. And it worked just fine there and all the way back. Moved the rest of the family over.

I think it is so much better because they bought sprint.

Rick

Comment

For those saying they have never had issues with any of the big 3 they obviously have never dealt with customer or tech support.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Verizon. I have both Verizon and AT&T. Verizon works better in more areas.
            Same here but the exact opposite. AT&T kills Verizon in the hill country.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve had Verizon for years. I went from Shelbyville to Mt Pleasant, Fairfield to Louisiana with my work, and service was pretty good, but the last couple years it sucks. Calls are dropped inside my house even. Used to have three bars here, now one or two. I wish I knew a solution besides boosters but I don’t.

Comment

Recently switched from ATT to US Mobile (Verizon service)
                Was with ATT for a long long time, but price is way better with the prepaid MVNO, and signal coverage at our house is slightly better.

Comment

Had Sprint for over 20 years with no issues.
                  As soon as they merged wit T-mobile I started to lose calls and go into roaming where I had never had issues before.
                  I switched just recently to AT&T which is a bit more $ per month, but amazing reception.

Comment

Working...
                  X