No announcement yet.

A Quick Prayer Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curt, I am so, so sorry for you and especially Genny and her sister! Just reading your posts puts a knot in my gut that I have had before when my grandfather and grandmother went through this about 7 years apart... That was over 40 years ago, and to this day, was the darkest period of my life! I hope when my time comes to no longer be a contributor to life that the Lord will allow me to just go to the bottom and sit down by a big old oak tree and fall asleep... You got all my contact information. I'm only a phone call away if I can help in any way sir!

Lord God in Heaven, You are God Almighty, Creator of the universe and Master of all... We ask You Lord, one way or another in accordance with Your will, bring peace to this family. Give comfort to Ms. Patsy as she passes through this late stage in her life. If it is Your will Lord, give her clarity and peace where she is right now. Give her the full knowledge of what her family is doing to bring her peace, comfort and health. Make her aware of the boundless love that is poured out on her daily by this family. Lord knowledge like that brings peace. That is what we ask for just now Father. Bring peace to Ms. Patsy and peace and tranquility to our dear brother Curt and his sweet, sweet wife Genny and the rest of the family. Father, thank You for allowing Curt the resources to take care of her physical needs. He is Your disciple and a strong witness for you here on this Green Screen as well as in daily life. Give him strength to lead the family through this tough situation. Lord, for the care team for Ms. Patsy, give them the wisdom, knowledge and skills to best care for her and fulfill her daily needs. Lord God, if this is the time that You will take Ms. Patsy home, and the end is near, please Lord take her quickly, painlessly and peacefully into Your Eternal Rest. Whatever Your will Lord, We thank You for the life of Ms. Patsy Smith and the family she bore to be Your witnesses... The world is a better place because of her and her family and we thank You for all of them. We ask these things in the Name of Your precious Son Jesus Christ our Advocate with You Father, Amen!

Comment

The cruelest of diseases in my opinion. You are all in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers up for patsy and all

Comment

I went through it with my MIL. Many prayers will be sent up for you and the family.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Praying for ya'll. Living it every day and wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Comment

Prayers for you sir, watched an Uncle, Grandma, and my mother suffer with this disease. Some days were better than others. We kept mom home as long has we could. Prayers of strength to get you thru it. Bless you and your wife.

Comment

Many prayer up. You mom is lucky to have her family especially in these challenging times for both her and you. Somewhere in there, she feels the love and receives some comfort for it. Sorry for your struggles.

Comment

Prayers for Peace and Comfort.

Comment

UPDATE****

Please continue to pray for my mother-in-law, Patsy Smith, and our family. Jennie had to call in Hospice last week and she's struggling with that. They've been a big help in taking over her meds and trying to help keep her as comfortable as possible. We see the sad progression towards the end everyday and it's heartbreaking. When you bend your knee in prayer, please send one up for my kid's "MawMaw" and the people that love her.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        UPDATE****

Please continue to pray for my mother-in-law, Patsy Smith, and our family. Jennie had to call in Hospice last week and she's struggling with that. They've been a big help in taking over her meds and trying to help keep her as comfortable as possible. We see the sad progression towards the end everyday and it's heartbreaking. When you bend your knee in prayer, please send one up for my kid's "MawMaw" and the people that love her.

Will do Curt. Sorry to hear this for you Jennie and family.

Comment

Tough to read. My family will pray for Patsy and your family!

Comment

Prayers for all. That hits close to home.

Comment

Prayers up for Patsy Smith’s comfort and the Joslin family.

Comment

Oh man Curt, been there, done that... with my own mom and my m-i-l...
                                I know I don't have to tell you but will remind you... stick close to your bride now!! She's gonna need some strength, comfort and a good ol' shoulder to cry on... You holler if I may be of assistance in any way.

Lord, as it appears the end draws near for Ms. Patsy, we ask You make her last days peaceful. Lord comfort our sister Jennie as she spends her last bit of earthly time with her mom. Give her joyous thoughts of times gone by and remind her of the eternity that awaits for all who know You Father through Your Son Jesus... Ease this family's stress and pain with a peaceful last period and bring them all comfort as they say their goodbyes. When the time is right Lord take this one home peacefully and quietly and receive her spirit into Your Eternal Rest. In the powerful name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Curt, please give Jenn and the girls a big ol' hug from us over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X