No announcement yet.

A Quick Prayer Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't thank y'all enough for all the prayers and support for our family. TBH is a special place when you need prayers and Jen and I are thankful for each and every one of them. For those of you with loved ones suffering with Dementia/Alzheimers, you're in my prayers. I'd love to give some sage advice on how best to deal with it, but it's a new rodeo everyday. Thank y'all again.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family. Sounds like a heck of a lady. Godspeed!

Comment

Great tribute to your mother-in-law. May she rest in peace.

Comment

I can only guess what that struggle looks like. Merciful Lord let her find rest.

Comment

Sounds like you were a blessed man to have her as your mother-n-law, Curt. May Jen and you, and all the family, find peace and comfort from our Father in heaven. AMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I can't thank y'all enough for all the prayers and support for our family. TBH is a special place when you need prayers and Jen and I are thankful for each and every one of them. For those of you with loved ones suffering with Dementia/Alzheimers, you're in my prayers. I'd love to give some sage advice on how best to deal with it, but it's a new rodeo everyday. Thank y'all again.
              Prayers sent for your family.
              I know the feeling because I lost my mother to dementia in 2017.

Comment

Working...
              X