Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 Coleman County Area Lease Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 acre lake went dry, then last month we got lots of rain and hail.
    It tore up my camper, washed out fences, but my ponds filled up.
    We had a mess, but I loved the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
      My 3 acre lake went dry, then last month we got lots of rain and hail.
      It tore up my camper, washed out fences, but my ponds filled up.
      We had a mess, but I loved the rain.

Hate but love to hear that!

Comment

If any one hears of an opening on a lease let me know. Currently on the lookout for one out there

Thank you
        Dusty

Comment

Trying to get out to the lease like alot of you as well im sure, but man... It is Hot! Plenty of work to get done along with maintaining trails etc. If anyone is pushing through the heat and out there getting it done , send in some pics! Hope all is well with all of you! Hard to believe August is right around the corner...

Comment

Bucks are starting to grow horns a little bit they seem like the horn development is running behind. Of course most of our bucks kept the horns on until mid March !

Comment

I'm in, hunt in Rockwood. Trail cams are showing some decent horn growth.

Comment

Headed out this weekend to push through the heat! From other guys on our lease , it does seem like horn growth is for sure behind.

Comment

Little late on posting an update from the last lease trip. I was surprised by the horn growth that I was seeing. Place was dry dry... But the deer looked very healthy. Need that rain bad bad.. Usually this time of year there is plenty to weed eat around the campers as well as mowing. There wasnt anything to mow or weed eat. Bone dry and hardly any grass in sight!

Comment

This weekend. At least it isn’t completely dry. Click image for larger version

Name:	264F8453-4572-498E-9358-F09A84DDC69E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	24688558

Comment

Y'all seeing rut activity?

Comment

Working...
                      X