Official 2022 Astros season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    Tucker gets no love again last night. Need a bounce back win today.
    Not looking good with Odorizzi versus Ohtani

Comment

Those city connect uniforms look good

Comment

Getting Ugly Quick.

Comment

Flipped over to check out these uniforms (which are as bad as I thought they’d be), and Ohtani is standing in the box with an already dirty uniform in the top of the 1st.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Flipped over to check out these uniforms (which are as bad as I thought they’d be), and Ohtani is standing in the box with an already dirty uniform in the top of the 1st.[emoji15]

Better to have ugly uni’s and loose to the angels and Shohei than be ANYTHING rangers

I said what I said

Comment

Yea, that’s not a good sign! Can’t believe you don’t like those sweet uniforms. They must be bad luck, it can’t be that Odorizzi sucks

Comment

Ohtani is a problem. The worst part is I wanna hate the guy, but he seems pretty likeable…

Comment

Ohtani is a problem. The worst part is I wanna hate the guy, but he seems pretty likeable…

My thoughts exactly

Comment

Offense is anemic……

Wow

Comment

The Rockets uniforms the Astros were wearing Wednesday matched their play.

Comment

Every pitcher from both teams threw up zeros except one guy. He walked in more runs than he recorded outs.

Why odorizzi is in the starting rotation and not Javier is beyond me. Maybe Dusty and James will explain it to us one day. Odo has sucked for his entire time in an Astros uni. Him yelling at the ump on his way to the dugout was laughable. He got one bad call in all that mess. Look in the mirror dude if you want to find the problem. It wasn’t the ump.

They were down six runs before the first guy stepped in the box against ohtani. They knew their goose was already cooked.

Comment

And yes those unis were awful. They will be wearing them for every Monday game. Joy. [emoji2357]

Comment

Pena with a hella play

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Montero has been pretty filthy.

Comment

By no means am I a Astros guy but I root for Texas when I can. Rangers suck(my team) and a local kid from Argyle just got the call to pitch for the ‘stros. Parker Mushinski. Super good kid. His Mom greeted both my kiddos every day in elementary school. Really wish the best for this guy. Hope he can earn and keep his spot in the pen. So far so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X