X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    Left hamstring strain.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I was hoping that is all it was. I was fearful of his repaired knee.

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Garritt Cole struggling without the sticky stuff.....

0-2 near 6.0 ERA........

$1 million plus per start

I was texting my Astros group about this the other day. It appears he isnt quite the same without Spydertac or Strom. Im glad the yanks are saddled with that contract for years to come.

Comment

Good looking ring...

Comment

Tuve . 167
        Tucker . 114
        Yuli . 143
        Diaz . 183
        Maldonado . 053

That is absolutely pathetic albeit only 11 games......good thing they have GREAT pitching

Comment

Tuve . 167
          Tucker . 114
          Yuli . 143
          Diaz . 183
          Maldonado . 053

That is absolutely pathetic albeit only 11 games......good thing they have GREAT pitching
          Hey, it's only been 10 games but who's counting?

Comment

Tuve . 167
            Tucker . 114
            Yuli . 143
            Diaz . 183
            Maldonado . 053

Those top 3 guys......nothing to worry about. Diaz should tick up but who really cares. Maldy, he isnt there for his stick. His sac flies and bunts go along way.

Comment

Tucker is suffering from an extremely low BABIP. His advanced metrics are still there. He’ll be fine. I haven’t looked at Altuve or Yuli’s advanced metrics but I’m assuming they’re going through the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                Tucker is suffering from an extremely low BABIP. His advanced metrics are still there. He’ll be fine. I haven’t looked at Altuve or Yuli’s advanced metrics but I’m assuming they’re going through the same thing.
                No, Yuli and Altuve are both having poor ABs unlike Tucker. Tucker has also gotten more than his fair share of really poor strike calls which should even out in his favor at some point. Yuli is going to hit like he has his entire life. This injury is going to give Altuve a chance to sit and regroup. I look for him to come back from his time off really focused with a game plan at the plate. Im still not sure if leadoff is where he needs to be in the order. Maybe someone will step into that spot while his is gone and produce making it easy to plug him in further down the lineup when he comes back. I really like him in the 3 hole.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  No, Yuli and Altuve are both having poor ABs unlike Tucker. Tucker has also gotten more than his fair share of really poor strike calls which should even out in his favor at some point. Yuli is going to hit like he has his entire life. This injury is going to give Altuve a chance to sit and regroup. I look for him to come back from his time off really focused with a game plan at the plate. Im still not sure if leadoff is where he needs to be in the order. Maybe someone will step into that spot while his is gone and produce making it easy to plug him in further down the lineup when he comes back. I really like him in the 3 hole.
                  This^^^
                  Pena leading off tonight. Would love to see that work out. Altuve has said that he doesn’t like leading off, but if it helps the team that’s ok

Comment

Not sure I like this no signs from catcher deal…

Anyone know how this works …. Is it permanent?

Comment

Not sure I like this no signs from catcher deal…

Anyone know how this works …. Is it permanent?

Why don’t you like it? Not sure if it’s permanent or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Why don’t you like it? Not sure if it’s permanent or not.

I don’t know….. speeds up the game I guess….

I don’t like the lil softball league rule of runner at 2nd base in extra innings…

DH…. I like it…..

Comment

Agree about the xtra inning runner. All my buddies like it.

Comment

And just like I mentioned, Tucker got absolutely hosed on a strike three call. Astros should have guys at first and second with no outs. Thanks blue. You [emoji90]

Comment

Correa who continues!

Comment

Tucker gets no love again last night. Need a bounce back win today.

Comment

Working...
                                X