X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urquidy sure didn't look happy in the dugout

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

As long as Dusty is the mgr this team will continue to fall short at the finish line.

They have the talent to win it all. But, not the mgr. His history proves that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        As long as Dusty is the mgr this team will continue to fall short at the finish line.

They have the talent to win it all. But, not the mgr. His history proves that.
        they might be able to win in spite of Dusty......

His decisions are head scratching at times...and frustrating

Comment

I’m hoping Dusty is like Barry Switzer and gets his ring in spite of himself. He is absolutely garbage as a manager.

So you get the tying runs on base with two outs in the ninth but let Dubon hit with McCormick on the bench? Brilliant!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Dusty knows how to win games...not so much championships...

Comment

The sox sure seemed to have our number, but yesterday the Stros had enough

Comment

I still can’t figure out why Dubon is getting starts over Chas and Meyers. And Mancini should be in the lineup 4-5 days per week, either in the outfield or at 1st. Very frustrated with Baker

Comment

Anyone who boosts he got all the shots, pokes, "vaccines", wear gloves and masks is a clown!

Much less who gets covid then saying all that minimized his side effects! MORON

Comment

Astros scored two touchdowns and a field goal

Comment

Scratch that, scored 3 touchdowns

Comment

Run rule!!!

Comment

Looked at the box score a minute ago. Other than the final score, one thing jumped out that I liked.

RISP at bats, 14/19. Obviously they’re not going to have that many attempts in every game, but that is an impressive stat. Especially since it looked like they were sand bagging for a fair amount of the game.

Hope it continues.

Comment

😳😳😂😂👍👍

Comment

It was an exciting game to watch. I didn’t get much work done after lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                I still can’t figure out why Dubon is getting starts over Chas and Meyers. And Mancini should be in the lineup 4-5 days per week, either in the outfield or at 1st. Very frustrated with Baker
                                Typical Baker trying to prove he is right and everyone else is wrong. Everyone you just mentioned is better than Dubon. The Astros win in spite of his ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                                X