Official 2022 Astros season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    You don't see very many 5'9" outfielders.
    Don’t hate Tiga

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Don’t hate Tiga
      The second outfielder they picked may turn out to be the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
        Yeah I can see that comparison.

I don’t think this was a bad pick at all. What does interest me is they drafted an almost Kyle Tucker like outfielder in the 2nd round after he allegedly turned down a contract extension a couple of months back.

It really is going to be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of years. Draft, resigns and outside free agents.
        I don't think what Tucker did effects the draft.

Gilbert was a great pick. Kiley McDaniel had him as his 11th best player in the draft. Most mock drafts had him coming off the board before the Astros pick. Quite a few had them picking Melton in the first round, so that pick is excellent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          I don't think what Tucker did effects the draft.

Gilbert was a great pick. Kiley McDaniel had him as his 11th best player in the draft. Most mock drafts had him coming off the board before the Astros pick. Quite a few had them picking Melton in the first round, so that pick is excellent as well.
          Yep

Comment

Hey guys, what's the story on Tucker? Is he unhappy being an Astro or what? Seems they're a team that is getting stronger, winning and playing good enuf ball to go to the big show again this year... Would seem that a guy like Tucker would want to be a part of that?? I've not watched the Stros much this year... no longer have cable and had quit watching pretty much all ball sports before that even, but have listened to them on KTRH a bit... Seems that Tucker, Altuve and the other new kid SS (Pena, I think) could be the next big sub team like Bagwell/Biggio... NO?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Hey guys, what's the story on Tucker? Is he unhappy being an Astro or what? Seems they're a team that is getting stronger, winning and playing good enuf ball to go to the big show again this year... Would seem that a guy like Tucker would want to be a part of that?? I've not watched the Stros much this year... no longer have cable and had quit watching pretty much all ball sports before that even, but have listened to them on KTRH a bit... Seems that Tucker, Altuve and the other new kid SS (Pena, I think) could be the next big sub team like Bagwell/Biggio... NO?
              I don't think anything is wrong with Tucker other than he knows his value on the open market.

Comment

Love beating the Yankees......

Not sure what Dusty is thinking bringing in Alverez with first base open....anyone could see that intentional walk coming a mile away....set up the DP too.....

Worked out with a well placed infield single

55 innings played against the Yankees and we have led in 53 of them !!!!

Comment

9th inning win...

Comment

Official 2022 Astros season thread

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Not sure what Dusty is thinking bringing in Alverez with first base open....anyone could see that intentional walk coming a mile away....set up the DP too.....

Pena put them in a bind by not playing two ground balls correctly in the top half. But it all worked out and the Astros continue to own the yanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Stupidest move of all the stupid Dusty moves. We got lucky

Comment

Swept those beaches right out of town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stros!

Comment

hahahahaha Yuck the Fankees!

Comment

Such sweet sweet victory

Comment

Working...
                                X