Shed Hunting Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shed Hunting Today

Me and my Son-in-law are about to head to the farm in Houston County and look for some sheds. We've come across them randomly but this is the first time we have actively gone looking for them. Hopefully we beat the squirrels to them.

Good luck! I hope y’all find a truckload. Also, take a 22 and shoot every squirrel you see, they are a couple notches below a raccoon in my book with shoot on site.

Comment

Best of luck to you all. Watch out for snakes, they will be on the move.

Comment

Be a great day for it. I looked for a while a couple weeks ago and found one match and a single

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We went 2 weeks ago and found nothing! Hoe y’all do better than we did, Good luck!

Comment

Good luck Josh. Hopefully you find a matched set of double drops so I can show my brother in law what he chased away from his place next door. LOL.

Comment

I got a decent pile so far. I found all these pretty much within sight of our house. It looks like our brassica food plots held the deer close by more than I thought. The turnip and radish plots are dug up like a minefield.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Beautiful weather for it!

Comment

Good luck. I thought it was interesting when I was at Hagerman last weekend I saw 4 deer, one of which hadn't shed yet.

Comment

I found one matching set from a young 8pt but that's it. I really though we'd find more.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        I got a decent pile so far. I found all these pretty much within sight of our house. It looks like our brassica food plots held the deer close by more than I thought. The turnip and radish plots are dug up like a minefield.

Nice! Wish we would have found more.

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice finds, and close to the house too.

Comment

Working...
                            X