Table top/desk euro stand holder suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a couple euros that I am wanting to place on my desk instead of the wall. Seen the skull crusher options but not a fan of the way they look so looking for other options. I saw one at a taxidermist shop (of course cant remember which shop) that had a powder coasted base in the shape of a arrowhead and another in the shape of Texas that were pretty neat and trying to find what manufacture they were. Any other suggestions/options are much appreciated.

Thanks.

I have one on a cedar log. I have the top cut at about a 45* angle.

Comment

I swear I've seen the powder coated arrow head before...I've got a few on commercial taxi produced wood plaques that look nice. It's always good to have a few table tops instead of everything on the wall.

Comment

I'm a big fan of mesquite.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Appreciate the wood suggestions but trying to find the metal one. Really liked the look of it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Appreciate the wood suggestions but trying to find the metal one. Really liked the look of it.

Thanks
            Skull Hooker desk top mount maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              Skull Hooker desk top mount maybe?
              Man that’s the most noticeable one I can find but I just don’t like the design (being picky I know )

Comment

There was a guy on here selling ones made out of horse shoes that looked pretty cool.

Edit: found him. Skull Shod Mounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by HoustonHunter94; 03-26-2022, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Get on etsy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Man that’s the most noticeable one I can find but I just don’t like the design (being picky I know )
                    I prefer these over anything I have found. I have 3-4 of them and with the skull on they just go away which is what I prefer. They also have the hole to secure them to the table top if needed. Those mesquite ones look great but I couldn’t get my hands on one when I was looking.

Comment

Those mentioned above look way nicer, but I made this one myself out of a piece of wood that was meant to be a shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                        I'm a big fan of mesquite.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
                        Those are beautiful!

Like you, mesquite is my favorite wood because it finishes out more beautifully than almost any other species, in my opinion.

Did you get those (or have them made) from a gentleman in Bulverde?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          Those are beautiful!

Like you, mesquite is my favorite wood because it finishes out more beautifully than almost any other species, in my opinion.

Did you get those (or have them made) from a gentleman in Bulverde?
                          No sir. Made all those. Used the be in the business. Sold 30 or 40 of those/year.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            Unfortunately isn’t making them anymore or at least for the time being.

Bump

Comment

Working...
                            X