Lots of ammo at Academy in Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of ammo at Academy in Sherman

Just came form Academy in Sherman, lot's of ammo, 300blk, 30-30, 223, 556 450, 6.5 grendel and more, just thought I'd pass it on

God Bless
    Bish

There wasn't a whole lot at my SA Academy yesterday save for 9mm. Found an empty cardboard box that had boxes of .22-250. Missed out on that one!

Comment

Thanks for the PSA. Not much at mine in South Austin though

Comment

Picked up a box of Winchester 30-06 150gr. in Cedar Park store yesterday. Don't know how it shoots. Mostly shoot Core-Lokt.

Comment

Cabelas in Buda was loaded yesterday. 270, 6.5, 7mag, 30-06

Comment

Plenty in Katy. I even found a box of 243!

Comment

I was in the Bass Pro in SA about a month ago and they had a bunch with lots of variety.
              Maybe they will catch up soon and primers will become more available.

Comment

But did they have any 350 Legend?

Comment

I have been stocking up on Grendel ammo when I can find it, so far all 3 academy’s in the clear lake, Baytown, Pasadena area have had grendel ammo.. but boy don’t I wish it was back to 19.99 vs the 29.99 price tag now

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                    But did they have any 350 Legend?
                    I went into the new Academy in Georgetown over 6 months ago (probably more don't remember) and all they had was 45 acp and 350 Legend.

Comment

Stores seem to be maintaining a better supply. Hope more primers start showing up and Alliant powder.

Comment

My Academy in Katy still has mostly empty shelves except for 9mm and 5.56

Comment

Working...
                        X