free Cane corso dog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free Cane corso dog.

My son's friend lost his place and can keep the dog my son asked me if I could help find him a home. I told h that I would try. The dog isn't neutered is black rindle, color it's very friendly and gets along with my chocolate lab it's barely a Year old. I can't post pictures but if you would like a can text to whoever is interested . Located in south West Houston.
    Last edited by Buck-Chaser; 03-24-2022, 11:25 AM.

Pic to 817-four five five- five486

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
      Pic to 817-four five five- five486
      Sent.

Comment

Can you send me pictures also. Very interested. 713-459-5739 Been looking for a CC for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig G View Post
          Can you send me pictures also. Very interested. 713-459-5739 Been looking for a CC for a while.
          Done

Comment

Pics please 214-three 56- five811

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
              Pics please 214-three 56- five811
              Someone is coming to see him after 4pm if they don't take him and you are still interested you are next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                Someone is coming to see him after 4pm if they don't take him and you are still interested you are next in line.
                I'm out, that had to have been the fastest "NO" I have ever gotten from my wife. I believe she thinks I'm looking for a dog that will eat her little ankle nibbler

Comment

Someone post pics for the OP please. For those of us that already know we’ll get a no.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                    I'm out, that had to have been the fastest "NO" I have ever gotten from my wife. I believe she thinks I'm looking for a dog that will eat her little ankle nibbler
                    And I Thought my lab was big until saw this one 🤣

Comment

The dog has a new owner thank you to everyone that responded. The green screen rocks��.

Comment

Working...
                      X