Another snake ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another snake ID

My daughter saw this one. About 4+ ft. I asked her how close she was and she said, pretty close
    Maybe golf ball size or a little bigger around.

I just realized I don’t have my iPad so I can’t post. I will do it later or can text to someone if you will post for me.
    Last edited by 18ncs; 03-23-2022, 08:28 PM.

Green one

Comment

Most of the time it’s a rat snake or similar

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Most of the time it’s a rat snake or similar
        That’s what I think this is. It is a pretty one.

Comment

This time of year I start seeing them in my chicken house. Dang near every night after I see the first one. I just grab them and toss them as far as possible.

Comment

[ATTACH]1084674[/ATTACH]

Comment

Rat snake.

Comment

Yup

Comment

Yep, another rat snake

Comment

Yup nice Texas Rat!

Comment

That’s a got dang boa constrictor. She’s lucky to still be living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rat snake and a well fed one ..

Comment

I don’t know if it’s the shadows but it looks to be full of aigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think they make a pretty good pet especially on the farm or ranch if you don’t have chickens lol. I had several families of them up around marble Falls on my 22 acres my wife didn’t like them crawling up the side of the house but I was never bitten in 3o+ times I picked them up with Just pinning their head and pick them up throw them over in the brushy draw Except to show to some of the kids it might be up there.
                            I was more worried about the snakes getting hurt with people that didn’t know where they were or what they were so

it will excite somebody that doesn’t look before they walk when see you 4 or 5 foot snake Lol. I think it helps people in the woods that are not used to it learn to look before they walk

Comment

I think they make a pretty good pet especially on the farm or ranch if you don’t have chickens lol. I had several families of them up around marble Falls on my 22 acres my wife didn’t like them crawling up the side of the house but I was never bitten in 3o+ times I picked them up with Just pinning their head and pick them up throw them over in the brushy draw Except to show to some of the kids it might be up there.
                              I was more worried about the snakes getting hurt with people that didn’t know where they were or what they were so

it will excite somebody that doesn’t look before they walk when see you 4 or 5 foot snake Lol. I think it helps people in the woods that are not used to it learn to look before they walk

Comment

Working...
                              X