Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo Resorts ?

Looking at Cabo this year !
    Where have y’all stayed, and how was it ?
    Just Wife and myself, looking for all inclusive and maybe adults only.
    Once again, thanks for all your help and recommendations in advance.
    Your friend
    “D”

We stay at Playa Grande

Nice resort and walking distance to the Marina

Comment

Just got back from Garza Blanca. It was ok. Choices in food and drinks and facilities were all good. Downside, It's outside the main Cabo downtown area - Plus side - It's away from the downtown Cabo area. I would say it's worth a look to see if it suits you. Definitely had no complaints. They also schedule your return to the USA covid test when you check in and do it at the hotel.

Comment

Pueblo Bonito. Didn’t care for it or really Cabo in general. It’s like vacationing Arizon with a very cold rough ocean that you can’t swim in. PB is a good ways from actual Cabo on the end of the peninsula. So it is isolated, but has pretty much everything you want. Wife said the spa and yoga class was superb. But everything is a literal hike. The resort is built into the side of a mountain, a fairly steep one. So you either hike down to the pool, bars, restaurants and shops or wait for a cart to pick you up.

I didn’t like Cabo and I didn’t even pay for the vacation, it was gifted to me. That probably sounds like an ingrate attitude, but that’s how much I disliked Cabo

Comment

Stayed at Rui Cabo, Grand fiesta Cabo and Mar del Cabo. I would suggest the third if you and the wife. It’s a “boutique” resort so private beach. It’s not a big place but located centrally from both ends of Cabo and you have a perfect view of arch. It was not all inclusive when we went except for breakfast but food was cheap and better than the buffet style. This side of Mexico is way better. Going back in June. Granted you can’t swim due to undertow but we usually go snorkeling and use the pools. Give me a buzz if you got any questions. COVID testing was a breeze. Have fun!
          Last edited by bow4my2; 03-23-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

For Adults only go to Breathless.

If not adults only we actually prefer Marina Fiesta but its not the fanciest but it fits our needs and taste.

Comment

Secrets Los Cabos was adults only and all inclusive. We enjoyed it a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                Looking at Cabo this year !
                Where have y’all stayed, and how was it ?
                Just Wife and myself, looking for all inclusive and maybe adults only.
                Once again, thanks for all your help and recommendations in advance.
                Your friend
                “D”

If ya want to fish
                Holler at me
                I got a solid crew down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pueblo Bonita PACIFICA (adults only)
                  not like the one mentioned above (pueblo bonita sunset spa) that is built on the side of a cliff (even though the sky pool there is legit)
                  Been to PB PACIFICA many times with the wife and we love it. Actually have another vacation there in a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by ElkTipper View Post
                    not like the one mentioned above (pueblo bonita sunset spa) that is built on the side of a cliff (even though the sky pool there is legit)
                    Been to PB PACIFICA many times with the wife and we love it. Actually have another vacation there in a couple months.
                    This or One & Only. Have stayed at both multiple times and it’s great. Both have excellent golf close as well.

Comment

I've stayed at Dreams Los Cabos and Riu Palace and would go back to either of them. Riu had the dang drink dispensers in your room. Just what I needed at the end of the night was a couple shots of tequila. Ugggh..

Comment

Pueblo Bonito. Didn’t care for it or really Cabo in general. It’s like vacationing Arizon with a very cold rough ocean that you can’t swim in. PB is a good ways from actual Cabo on the end of the peninsula. So it is isolated, but has pretty much everything you want. Wife said the spa and yoga class was superb. But everything is a literal hike. The resort is built into the side of a mountain, a fairly steep one. So you either hike down to the pool, bars, restaurants and shops or wait for a cart to pick you up.

I didn’t like Cabo and I didn’t even pay for the vacation, it was gifted to me. That probably sounds like an ingrate attitude, but that’s how much I disliked Cabo

Originally posted by ElkTipper View Post
                        I have stayed at both the adults only and the blanco closer to the marina (sister resorts). They are by far the worst all inclusive I have ever stayed at. Food was awful at both places and restaurants closed at odd times. Room service was mainly the only thing that was an option. At the Pacifica towers you cannot get in ocean due to currents. The Pueblo blanco you can get in as it’s close to marina. The staff at both just seemed like we were a burden. Cabo night life is ok. If it wasn’t for the fishing and flight and hotel credit for a cancellation I would have never gone back. I would much rather go to the Caribbean or further south towards Costa Rica/Panama. Maybe I need to try a different hotel.

Comment

Riu Palace. We liked it. All inclusive. Great location.

Comment

LeBlanc. Its rated #1. Incredible resort.

Comment

Is there any where to Snorkel, Swim ?
                              Or will I be washed down to Guatemala no matter where we go ?

Comment

Working...
                              X