No announcement yet.

Best Tasting Non-Alcoholic Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mudslinger, some of us can’t drink alcohol in any form. I recently was diagnosed with afib. (Atrial fibrillation), a heart condition that makes you feel like you are going to die. Had a procedure called an ablation that corrected the afib. Doc told me not to drink alcohol or caffeine in any form. Since I was feeling better, I decided to drink a beer. It precipitated another attack. Believe me, I won’t drink alcohol or caffeine anymore. I was a scotch drinker and espresso drinker. But no more. I drink Busch NA now. It’s not bad but not great. When I get to heaven I’m gonna drink a gallon of single malt Scotch and two gallons of Expresso. Lol

Comment

I like Buckler, Athletic Brewing IPA, Clausthauler, Heineken 0.0, Ceria

HEB has a pretty good selection.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
        Mudslinger, some of us can’t drink alcohol in any form. I recently was diagnosed with afib. (Atrial fibrillation), a heart condition that makes you feel like you are going to die. Had a procedure called an ablation that corrected the afib. Doc told me not to drink alcohol or caffeine in any form. Since I was feeling better, I decided to drink a beer. It precipitated another attack. Believe me, I won’t drink alcohol or caffeine anymore. I was a scotch drinker and espresso drinker. But no more. I drink Busch NA now. It’s not bad but not great. When I get to heaven I’m gonna drink a gallon of single malt Scotch and two gallons of Expresso. Lol
        Undiagnosed Afib caused my stroke. Caffeine (strong brewed black tea) and sleep apnea strained my heart. I buy Dos Equis for my friends, but I think alcohol free Heinekin would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by TXbowman View Post
          I like Buckler, Athletic Brewing IPA, Clausthauler, Heineken 0.0, Ceria

HEB has a pretty good selection.
          forgot about Clausthauler .... I've had it before, not bad at all

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions Guys. I must have got a bad Busch NA....will give it another shot for sure. I imagine they don't turn as fast as regular beer and some go bad on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Been trying different NA beers since New Years to hold over an occasional weekday craving. Almost all of them have been a bust. Texas Select, Odouls and one i found at Specs called Buckler have the closest to original beer taste. Any others i am missing out on that i need to go try? Thanks in advance
              Clausthaler Dry hopped
              Anything from Athletic brewing
              Bravus.
              Heinekin 0.0
              Budweiser Zero
              Last edited by Graysonhogs; 03-23-2022, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                There ain’t one
                There are several

Comment

The key is ice cold!

Comment

Coors NA isn’t bad

Comment

Originally posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
                      Coors NA isn’t bad
                      Think it's called Coors Edge now

Comment

Dang. Sorry to hear that about the Afib. My Mom had it and had the ablation I think 3 times. I honestly think she still drank coffee and that may have been the reason for it coming back.

Take care sir!

Comment

Step dad is getting shocked tomorrow.

Guess that's why my parents asked if I drink bourbon. They may be unloading

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Think it's called Coors Edge now
                            That one was horrible. Tasted like flat barley water.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              That one was horrible. Tasted like flat barley water.
                              Go with the Clausthaler Dry Hopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
                                Topo Chico with a lime and call it a day
                                That's one of my go to drinks

Comment

Working...
                                X