Worst BBQ in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Anywhere in east Texas where they serve baked beans. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Most I’ve eaten at serve pinto & green beans. I guess I’ve never noticed paid any attention to baked beans option
    Besides I like me some good fried okra & tater salad

Comment

Anywhere in east Texas where they serve baked beans. Ugh.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        What did you get? I'm not saying KD's is the holy grail but it's good BBQ IMO and I've been to all the famous places and have spent significant time in Memphis, TN. My order is usually 1 slice fatty brisket, 2 sweet ribs, and slice of turkey with a whole smoked jalapeño
        Folks in Memphis can't cook brisket, so there's that. Most of the good joints there admit it

Comment

Lol.

All Bill Miller's are always packed at lunch.

People love the iced tea.

It's a good plate lunch. Turkey or ham with the regular sides. Beans, slaw and hash browns. The fried chicken is good too. Breakfast ain't bad either.

If you get brisket or ribs It's not that they suck but you suck at ordering.

Do you know what BBQ is? The premise of your argument is turkey, ham, and fried chicken? Bill Millers is avg at best.....yes I know you have an iron gut and like McDonalds too lol

Comment

Dickeys and Black's in Lockhart. Both have nasty brisket and sausage. I don't get all the hate for spring creek, it's def not the best, but far from the worst.

Comment

Harris County Smokehouse BBQ in Katy is horrible. Cooper’s is right there with it. Over priced, over salted crap.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                Underwood's in Brownwood
                You don't like that potted meat they call BBQ steak? Neither do I. If anyone goes there, eat the fried chicken. It's always good, and their cherry cobbler is good too.

Comment

Fuschaks in San Marcos.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    Dickeys and Black's in Lockhart. Both have nasty brisket and sausage. I don't get all the hate for spring creek, it's def not the best, but far from the worst.
                    Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Buccees in Waller....hands down God awful

I think County Line across the street would be the worst I’ve eaten. I’ll admit I haven’t tried the bbq sandwiches at Buccees because they look God awful. But I don’t consider them a bbq restaurant.

You guys mentioning chain restaurants are going for the low hanging fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Do you know what BBQ is? The premise of your argument is turkey, ham, and fried chicken? Bill Millers is avg at best.....yes I know you have an iron gut and like McDonalds too lol
                        Boy you bettah recognize. Lol.

Point being that Bill Miller has good food. Spring Creek does not.

Most bbq joints serve turkey and chicken.

McRibs are horrible.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-15-2022, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Johnnys bbq in Odessa boiled ribs with bbq sauce on top. Couldn’t help myself had to tell them that was about the closest ive come to trying to eat. Doo-doo

Comment

Boy you bettah recognize. Lol.

Point being that Bill Miller has good food. Spring Creek does not.

Most bbq joints serve turkey and chicken.

McRibs are horrible.

Nobody is going out of their way to attend Bill Millers. It's average. Spring Creek is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I think County Line across the street would be the worst I’ve eaten. I’ll admit I haven’t tried the bbq sandwiches at Buccees because they look God awful. But I don’t consider them a bbq restaurant.

You guys mentioning chain restaurants are going for the low hanging fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that guy was higher than giraffe @#$% on his diesel prices for years

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post

I like Blacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X