No announcement yet.

Petition Opposing Making DMU21 firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want more info in regards to the tollway improvements. Hopefully I can find it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      I'd go for it, same as MAAP.
      And they grow some giants there because of it

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        I just came in to mix up the pot a little... These guys are passionate about this. I guess if I had a dog in the fight I would be too.
        I live here, don't hunt here and it's a bad idea in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          Antis already view guns as only necessary in a hunting capacity.

"Why do hunters even need guns? They can bow hunt just like Grayson county hunters do."
          Reach

Comment

Meanwhile, 1,045 supporters have signed this petition.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              Take modern archery equipment off the table also ! No compound bow , no X-bow , no baiting
              “ in for a penny- in for a pound “ if they want a vote
              Add hunting only during archery season. You really shouldn't want to be hunting during the gun season even if there isn't one.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Add hunting only during archery season. You really shouldn't want to be hunting during the gun season even if there isn't one.
                Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  Huh?
                  Let me try to drop this down to a level you can understand. If a county is bow only there is no reason to have a general (gun) season. If it’s bow only then you hunt archery only season. It will help in the ultimate goal of preserving low population.

Comment

The commission has a recent history of not taking things away but rather liberalizing rules or just keeping them the same, which is what will happen here. They will either add a gun season or they won't, reducing the season is not one of the options here. I've heard they won't change the rules if most of the deer hunters in those counties are against it.

Comment

Let me try to drop this down to a level you can understand. If a county is bow only there is no reason to have a general (gun) season. If it’s bow only then you hunt archery only season. It will help in the ultimate goal of preserving low population.
                      seems reasonable to me. So TRAD only, and a 1-month season to preserve the herd, which can "barely" support hunting as it is.

Comment

I don't remember you being such an arse.. Wanna talk about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          I don't remember you being such an arse.. Wanna talk about it?
                          Sure, I’m coming around. You want archery only and help preserve the deer population (that’s in dire straits). There’s going to need to be a few restrictions.

Comment

Sure, I’m coming around. You want archery only and help preserve the deer population (that’s in dire straits). There’s going to need to be a few restrictions.
                            Fine with me. Not in dire straits, but not going to support gun hunting. Just my opinion and I've been wrong before. I just wish they'd give the high fence guy a waiver and be done with it. After all, if he gets low on bucks, he can make a call and restock. If it passes, there will be some landowners making bank leasing, I do know that.

Comment

I had no idea so many hunters were eager to limit the hunting opportunities/methods of other hunters, it's pretty disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                                i had no idea so many hunters were eager to limit the hunting opportunities/methods of other hunters, it's pretty disappointing.
                                lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X