Prayers Asked For My Wife!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CassCounty View Post
    It was only approved for use in the first 10 days after a positive test. Her Dr didn’t tell her about it and we didn’t know about it until too late. They are getting it authorized to use now because they think it still could help. We’re praying it will help.
    Praying it helps too.

Comment

Sending more prayers.

Comment

Praying for Beth's complete healing.

Comment

Have you looked into the doctor in Houston at Breathe MD? She seems to be on the cutting edge of covid treatment even stuff that isn't mainstream. Prayers for your wife!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for your family !

Comment

Prayers continued

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                Have you looked into the doctor in Houston at Breathe MD? She seems to be on the cutting edge of covid treatment even stuff that isn't mainstream. Prayers for your wife!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                I will research this. Thank You!

Comment

My oxygen level is 95 all the time and I’m not sick. LOL! Great news!

Comment

I will research this. Thank You!

Dr Bowden is who I used for my Covid meds. She definitely has the patient’s best interest in mind. She isn’t bound by hospital protocols and will fight them tooth and nail to get the patient what she believes they need. Still praying for Beth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Dr Bowden is who I used for my Covid meds. She definitely has the patient’s best interest in mind. She isn’t bound by hospital protocols and will fight them tooth and nail to get the patient what she believes they need. Still praying for Beth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      We need more Dr's like that. Sad how some of the Dr's these days have become.

Comment

Well today Beth took a few steps back. She developed a tear in her right lung and it collapsed. They inserted a chest tube and everything was stable.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Well today Beth took a few steps back. She developed a tear in her right lung and it collapsed. They inserted a chest tube and everything was stable.
                            So sorry! More prayer sent.

Comment

At a loss for words, more prayers sent.

Comment

praying for your wife

Comment

Working...
                                X