Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheriff might be able to help.

Comment

Good luck everyone

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm gona try to sneak in a couple of bowhunts Friday before the canons start going off Saturday morning. Then I'm getting my canon out Saturday morning .

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
          Well.....hopefully my weekend isnt completely ruined. Gonna vent for a few. The cows from the property next to mine have been living on my property for the last 3 days. Its a lady and her adult son who doesnt really care. I try to be a good neighbor. Ive helped moved them back a couple times. This is probably the 5-6th time in the 2 years we've owned that theyve come over and lived for a while before i could get there to move them or get him to move them. Theyve emptied at least 2 of my protein feeders that ive seen. And they just go from one corn feeder to the next all day. Who knows what damage they have done to my food plots, guess Ill see this weekend. I was getting regular deer pics, but none since the cows arrived. Their property is way over grazed and so their longhorns keep tearing down fence to get to mine. And they have no money to repay me for the damage/loss they have caused....I may be doing fence work for their fence instead of hunting.

Side note....anyone want to buy some longhorns? Shes selling cheap
          Just gotta figure out at what point you need to be reimbursed for your lost costs/time in small claims court. After giving a final warning of course. With what feed is costing now days, don’t wait too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I'm gona try to sneak in a couple of bowhunts Friday before the canons start going off Saturday morning. Then I'm getting my canon out Saturday morning .
            You have one too? I bought one last weekend and got a chance to trying it out……..a bunch.

Comment

Got a pic of Big Jim at 6:30 today at a good angle! Wow he’s better than I thought and swollen up! He’s definitely worthy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Got a pic of Big Jim at 6:30 today at a good angle! Wow he’s better than I thought and swollen up! He’s definitely worthy!!!
                Good luck Kyle

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you Pat! You been mighty quiet…

Comment

Been watching the same 6 does eat corn every morning I hunt. You’d think a buck would fallow one in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Just gotta figure out at what point you need to be reimbursed for your lost costs/time in small claims court. After giving a final warning of course. With what feed is costing now days, don’t wait too long.
                      Cant get milk from a stone. They cant afford to feed them hardly, let alone repay me for the loss/damage. And now tonight i have pigs at my feeders so the cows obviously tore down feeder pens

Comment

my deer are getting hungry, they are absolutely hammering alfalfa. getting pics of deer all day and all night.

Comment

Yep they’re really on their feet right now with older bucks starting to travel out of their core area. Had to get out of the blind yesterday morning at 9:30 because I sounding like a dog hacking on a bone. Spent all day sleeping with Flu like symptoms. Gonna get to the Doc this morning and get back in the woods hopefully by Saturday.

Comment

Snowflake & Grndchecker.....
                            Made my mind up....I will be in the pop-up blind rain or shine Saturday morning!!!
                            I am hoping the rain will stop sometime early morning and the Bucks will be chasing.

This will be my first hunting trip this year...so I am hoping for the best!!

Good luck everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              Yep they’re really on their feet right now with older bucks starting to travel out of their core area. Had to get out of the blind yesterday morning at 9:30 because I sounding like a dog hacking on a bone. Spent all day sleeping with Flu like symptoms. Gonna get to the Doc this morning and get back in the woods hopefully by Saturday.

Oh man, that is the worst. Definitely no fun sitting in the woods and being sick.

Tell that doc to shoot ya up with that quick healer stuff.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                My daughters both had it last weekend so my doc called in Tamiflu for the wife and I too. I never got fever or body aches but the cough is hanging on, either way I will be in the stand come Saturday morning. Number 1 and Number 2 have both daylighted multiple times this week, lets hope it holds out.

Hopefully you can kick it quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X